RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin cool thank you darling , would you happen to know if this game is finished when i did play it was 90 % then 91% English
I dont think so...

Also, props to wolfzq. You could have coasted off your first game, but you have not only squashed alot of CA1's bug issues but you also have so many fucking references in here... its insane. I am really liking the job you have done on this, despite it being a super slow burn that grabs your wrist to stop you from running around the world... but besides that... Excellent job.

aquagen

Oct 2, 2019
Patch changing tranforming china voice to default game sound (Any version)

Also i recommend change Z_shoot.ogg which sounds like broken bone (short cum sound)
_

Recollection room save 3.12 version

If u wanna add recollection data to your own save file

0. Choose any save file after prologue
2. Upload save
3. Scroll down to 'File Unpack' button
4. Copy raw data to notepad++ or any good text redactor DON'T close tab
5. Find text '_allRecall'
6. Redact there CG codes provided bellow
7. Copy all data
8. Come back to saveeditor unpacked file tab and insert there edited raw data with overwrite
9. Download result

Don't forget to backup your save folder
&
Let me know if i missed something
&
Call me if here will be update with new scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Khaosmachina

Jun 14, 2017
Hello everyone! The problem is this: the location of the village of elves, after the lilina is turned into a horse, after the inscription "next day", I have a black screen, and nothing else happens ... Maybe someone knows how to fix it?
「pic missing!please send the screen-shot to the developer!pic link:img/pictures/pic066/9_1h.png。」

Does anyone have that particular pic and is willing to share? Or is this simply a dead-end?

Mar 29, 2021
「pic missing!please send the screen-shot to the developer!pic link:img/pictures/pic066/9_1h.png。」

Does anyone have that particular pic and is willing to share? Or is this simply a dead-end?
It seems that there is simply no further content. I tried to insert any other image in the place of the missing one and saw it in the game, but after that the situation is absolutely the same, and in general, the absence of a picture should not affect the passage.

Khaosmachina

Jun 14, 2017
It seems that there is simply no further content. I tried to insert any other image in the place of the missing one and saw it in the game, but after that the situation is absolutely the same, and in general, the absence of a picture should not affect the passage.
Well, I thought the same but tried to hold on to the hope that I hadn't just wasted 2 hours of gameplay only to be stuck.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Does that 3.20 also contain every and all DLC and addon extra shops 100% ?

nvm about the cheat menu you can try this one number 1 to activate

Last edited:

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
because they do not update the download link and put in the download link the place of nopy so that everyone can download them

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So I have just taken a small peek at the game and it seems like you can play the game on Android. Is there a step to step guide on how to install and play it? Digging up past threads doesn't yield a lot of info for me

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes