RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone share save files? I think I'm stuck in this hair lord thing and instead of jeanne the old maid appears in my room.Even if I continue, the tasks start from the beginning even though I have progressed so far.

Reactions: ac2665357

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "Элиссес, сообщение: 5720228, участник: 405519"]
Кто-нибудь может поделиться файлами сохранения? Мне кажется, я застрял в этом лорде-прическе, и вместо Жанны в моей комнате появляется старая служанка. Даже если я продолжу, задачи начнутся с самого начала, хотя я уже успел продвинуться.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Выполняйте основные квесты в порядке, указанном в вики, и все будет хорошо

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "Элиссес, сообщение: 5720228, участник: 405519"]
Кто-нибудь может поделиться файлами сохранения? Мне кажется, я застрял в этом лорде-прическе, и вместо Жанны в моей комнате появляется старая служанка. Даже если я продолжу, задачи начнутся с самого начала, хотя я уже успел продвинуться.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Выполняйте основные квесты в порядке, указанном в вики, и все будет хорошо
Thank you i will try.

Robledo22

Apr 30, 2018
Hola, si no es demasiado problema para los que juegan al móvil, ¿podrías ayudarme con este problema? Recibo cuando empiezo un nuevo juego.

floran

May 20, 2020
I am at the start of the game and if anyone is avoiding it because of the scat tag I can tell you it is very watered down, honestly it could had been optional and wouldn't make much difference.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Hello,

in the Stud Elf village I'm receiving the error:
1620920495025.png

Any clue about the fix?

After this error I see the character sprite on a black screen.

I've another question. Where is the artifact that is mentioned ? I've searched everywhere...

Last edited:

danon

Sep 18, 2017
do I have to be positive in the money owed to progress the torres storyline?
ie. do the boring ass sex game -.-

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Hello,

in the Stud Elf village I'm receiving the error:
View attachment 1192966

Any clue about the fix?

After this error I see the character sprite on a black screen.

I've another question. Where is the artifact that is mentioned ? I've searched everywhere...
I posted a screeny with a fix for the overworld map for ver 3.0 at 2,273:
Hidden Artifact.jpg
Not sure about the higher updates since I didn't see the next english update anywhere...

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I posted a screeny with a fix for the overworld map for ver 3.0 at 2,273:
View attachment 1194259
Not sure about the higher updates since I didn't see the next english update anywhere...
Thank you for the reply. I've applied the fix but I don't know how to open the gate in front of the circled area. Any idea?

I've found the 3.12 a couple of posts back (here).

Are there other jobs apart from satisfying the gard, fight in the arena and work on the brothel? I thought that you could dance in the bar but I've never made it?

Last edited:

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Thank you for the reply. I've applied the fix but I don't know how to open the gate in front of the circled area. Any idea?

I've found the 3.12 a couple of posts back (here).

Are there other jobs apart from satisfying the gard, fight in the arena and work on the brothel? I thought that you could dance in the bar but I've never made it?
The gate can only be opened if you play as the elf (after you let him corrupt you). It is quite a short while, where he goes with you to register him as your new owner or something. After this scene you leave the town or defeat him so I guess it isn't possible to get the item later.
And no, there are only 3 ways to get money currently. There was a bug in the previous versions where you could de-transform in town and earn money there befere beeing captured. There is also an unfinished event, where you can steal money in the brothel while alone in the backroom but only about 5 times (with each time less than the previous)

Last edited:

Saitros

Jul 7, 2020
Someone has the patch of map 1 for when you cross the bridge the one I have tells me that it cannot read the pages

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone know a way to fix the error regarding the image 9_1h.png?

Mr_HH: Thank you for your help. I've took the relic but it seems that is used to avoid drug addiction effects. I've never experienced them so I don't know if it's useful or not.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
So my save some how bug out an now thinks it the stat and i got to save Jeane again

But the game stop working once i start talking to her and the man in the room.

Saitros

Jul 7, 2020
I already solved the problem of the restart when crossing the bridge of the map I leave the file for you in case you need it

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes