RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Because the family member is sick and need to be hospitalized for a period of time, the update plan on April 5 was postponed, it was postponed to April 15.Thank you for your understanding.

It's not me who needs to be hospitalized~ Oops >_<

由于家人生病,需住院一段時間,4月5日更新計劃延期,計劃延期到4月15號,感謝諒解。

需要住院的並不是我~哎呀 >_<
Thx!! =D

Graphiteee

May 24, 2020
Update log

1.Torres added a Memory Room into the game.
2.Finished the half of Fairy's storyline。
3.Fixed player reported bugs.
Reminder: Due to the holiday of translator this month, the English version only adds new Chinese content. Not surprisingly, the English version will be updated on the 5th of May. In addition, I also have some trivial matters to deal with, so I just adjusted the progress and returned to the 5th, that is, the next 3.2 version update is June 5th.

lkpro

Jul 23, 2020
Update log

Reminder: Due to the holiday of translator this month, the English version only adds new Chinese content. Not surprisingly, the English version will be updated on the 5th of May. In addition, I also have some trivial matters to deal with, so I just adjusted the progress and returned to the 5th, that is, the next 3.2 version update is June 5th.
thank bro

Stormygal

Aug 12, 2019
Delete all files/everything.

Download file > extract > paste password (without error or you will need to delete everything and download again) > download the "fix file" > paste it in www/js/plugins > enter game.

If it doesn't work, repeat the process again, maybe try extracting with 7zip if you haven't already..

IF it doesn't work again than maybe it was not meant to be.

Reactions: Élysséss

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Delete all files/everything.

Download file > extract > paste password (without error or you will need to delete everything and download again) > download the "fix file" > paste it in www/js/plugins > enter game.

If it doesn't work, repeat the process again, maybe try extracting with 7zip if you haven't already..

IF it doesn't work again than maybe it was not meant to be.
Found the Problem!! (After downloading a thousand times.....) must of been some sort of DRM-Protection to prevent sharing

After Extraction Don't run the game at all before Patching. i think it's something to do with the login thing, that the patch bypasses,

ac2665357

Jul 1, 2020
Update log

patreon costumes are not available :(

Last edited:

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
patreon costumes are not available :(
Actually you already have them. you just can't use them. The Dev encrypted them and has made users to verify to one of servers he has running to use them (IE you have to be Patron to access in game). if you give the thread a quick read you'll see, that people have stopped cracking them for now due to backlash from the Developer. if you hang around for the next year or so (the current deadline for the Game) they'll be availible after that i suppose.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes