RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Hi!

Haven't been on this thread for a while and saw that a new version came out so here is

Included:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
Some bug fixes from other users on this thread.
No account needed to play the game.
Some old outfits.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the saves folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Hi!

Haven't been on this thread for a while and saw that a new version came out so here is my complete edition:

Included:
Some old outfits.
I also switched away from windows and currently love my linux setup

Reactions: hecknuts

Λάχεσις

Jul 10, 2019
Hi!

Haven't been on this thread for a while and saw that a new version came out so here is my complete edition:

Included:
Some old outfits.
Working quest editor.
Could you please tell me how to modify the game files to get the old outfits? Because I want to modify the Chinese version.
Thank you for what you've done!

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Could you please tell me how to modify the game files to get the old outfits? Because I want to modify the Chinese version.
Thank you for what you've done!
i just added the missing folders in www/img/pictures/(example: pic063)
I think the entries for the items are in the menus but the dev removes them for some reason.

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Hi!

Included:
Some old outfits.
Working quest editor.

Some old outfits. What old outfits? Just wondering does it have all the dlc and shop items as well?

Arlor

Jan 2, 2018
i just added the missing folders in www/img/pictures/(example: pic063)
I think the entries for the items are in the menus but the dev removes them for some reason.
Some costumes do not appear to me (example: dark magic girl set) and I do not know how to remove the shackles.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Some costumes do not appear to me (example: dark magic girl set) and I do not know how to remove the shackles.
Some outfits exist and some don't.
I'm not a Patreon and don't have access to the DLC outfits when they were made years ago.
I just added the files from my oldest game version to the newest.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
No idea how to remove shackles. I always save before entering the cheat menu with the goal of getting outfits and when I fuck up I reload.

nov2long

Sep 9, 2020
Hi!

Included:
Some old outfits.
Working quest editor.
I’m sorry, idk if I missed something, but some of the memories in the Divination Shop are still grayed out. I’m especially interested in the Grand End and Decision for the Queen of the Empire (I don’t know exact names, I’m not at my computer). Do you know which save files have those? Or is there a way to unlock them quickly? (I would play through the game, but I just have no time)

Some other grayed out memories are towards the bottom of the memory area.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
I’m sorry, idk if I missed something, but some of the memories in the Divination Shop are still grayed out. I’m especially interested in the Grand End and Decision for the Queen of the Empire (I don’t know exact names, I’m not at my computer). Do you know which save files have those? Or is there a way to unlock them quickly? (I would play through the game, but I just have no time)

Some other grayed out memories are towards the bottom of the memory area.
If I remember correctly I have an unlocked memory save in my save folder in the original save folder where there a lot of saves. Move them and overwrite them to the original save folder and I think the save I was talking about was save nr3 or 4.

nov2long

Sep 9, 2020
If I remember correctly I have an unlocked memory save in my save folder in the original save folder where there a lot of saves. Move them and overwrite them to the original save folder and I think the save I was talking about was save nr3 or 4.
Hmm, I was pretty sure I did that, but Grand End and Decision are still grayed out in the Queen of the Empire memory. As a last check I'll redownload your MEGA file and only do what you said here, but yeah several things are still grayed. Oh well, but thanks anyways.

calvinstone

Jun 27, 2017
is there any way to edit the virgin status by editing the save file ?
eg: tweak variable to make virgin or non virgin ?

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
A game calling .png should never be plastered with .rpgmvp and vice versa

Sadly, this does exactly that.

Just check Torres (meet a random bandit while having 1 HP):
once inside prison with Lieske, it's nonstop "blabla.png not found" (and of course blabla.rpgmvp is always there)

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Since I ain't part of his patreon, something about another delay. If someone is part of the patreon, can you shed some light on what Wolf wrote on his post?

Graphiteee

May 24, 2020
Since I ain't part of his patreon, something about another delay. If someone is part of the patreon, can you shed some light on what Wolf wrote on his post?
Because the family member is sick and need to be hospitalized for a period of time, the update plan on April 5 was postponed, it was postponed to April 15.Thank you for your understanding.

It's not me who needs to be hospitalized~ Oops >_<

由于家人生病,需住院一段時間,4月5日更新計劃延期,計劃延期到4月15號,感謝諒解。

需要住院的並不是我~哎呀 >_<

calvinstone

Jun 27, 2017
Hi!

Included:
Some old outfits.
Working quest editor.
pic missing for torress city slave line interrogation part ? do you have those pics ?
pic 63 is missing

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes