RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Graphiteee

May 24, 2020
Update Log
1, Finished Church Donation System. Added a Priest Slave Owner in Torres.
2, Finished the bad end of Fairy's storyline, players are recommended to experience the defeat lore before experiencing the victorious lore.
Reminder: You can find one divine artifact in the bottom floor of the prison, don't forget to take it before you leave there, it's a crucial item.
3, Added several free soundtracks into the background music, making the game a bit more unique than other RM games on music.
4, Added the plot where the Empire Talent Scout sells the heroine to Torres.
5, Fixed player reported bugs.

dangitgrandpa

Sep 17, 2020
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but there seems to be a missing file preventing me from playing 3.0 (YEP_MainMenuManager.js).

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Does anyone know where the divine artifact is in the prison? I can't seem to find it.
You can access it only as the ugly little Fairy "Stud Elf".
To do this you need fail your Payment after a few Flags are set (guess you need to watch the event in the arena with the green haired girl to trigger this and maybe get "lessons" to make braids).
During night event you get 2 choices (I guess something like asking you to submit or the like - it's still not translated). Choose the upper one and you will be able to walk as the Fairy and can open a door on the right side of the left part downstairs. The artifact is one step behind the door.

Also a few bugs are still not fixed like the the gamebreaking ones where you can't leave the capital without cheating (because a flag gets reset if you try to cross the bridge) or the one where you need a flying Transformation active to reach your balcony at night else you get teleported into the lake in the noble quarter of the empire...

But at least 4 new scenes in the recollection room, a way to finish the enslaved part in torres without cheating and another loose end if you try to steal 3~4 times money during your "braid" lessons in torres...

Last edited:

charaabcde

May 20, 2020
You can access it only as the ugly little Fairy "Stud Elf".
To do this you need fail your Payment after a few Flags are set (guess you need to watch the event in the arena with the green haired girl to trigger this and maybe get "lessons" to make braids).
During night event you get 2 choices (I guess something like asking you to submit or the like - it's still not translated). Choose the upper one and you will be able to walk as the Fairy and can open a door on the right side of the left part downstairs. The artifact is one step behind the door.

Also a few bugs are still not fixed like the the gamebreaking ones where you can't leave the capital without cheating (because a flag gets reset if you try to cross the bridge) or the one where you need a flying Transformation active to reach your balcony at night else you get teleported into the lake in the noble quarter of the empire...

But at least 4 new scenes in the recollection room, a way to finish the enslaved part in torres without cheating and another loose end if you try to steal 3~4 times money during your "braid" lessons in torres...
What is the item called. Because I can't find it either.

sjdksadjsalhd

Mar 8, 2021
3.0 is crashing every time i try to start, even loading in a save from previous versions crashes the moment any dialogue is supposed to happen. anyone have any ideas how to fix?

ikaros0503

Mar 13, 2021
You can trigger route of Stud Elf when your corruption reach 2000. After failed to make 30000G at day (give to Lieske), you will meet the scene that Sofia will be punished, after that, you get two selection. Then select the first one, and Stud Elf will cut off Sofia long hair to make Eternal Lock (I feel so sad when saw this scene, hope that next version, author will make Sofia's grow back as before). After that, go to Chamber of Commerce (north of torrest city), then go out torrest. It will trigger a scene, and you will get two selection. No matter which you choose. Stud Elf will trigger his magic and force Sofia become his pet, then give Sofia a tail plug make from her cutting-hair, and go to Stud Elf land. If you select first option, it will trigger bad end Stud Elf. Sofia will become Stud Elf sex toy eternal. Second choice, you will fight again Stud Elf. If you lose, Stud Elf bad end trigger. Otherwise, after some scene, you will stay at Stud Elf house, and then end of version 3.0 :))))

Wither2462

Feb 29, 2020
You can trigger route of Stud Elf when your corruption reach 2000. After failed to make 30000G at day (give to Lieske), you will meet the scene that Sofia will be punished, after that, you get two selection. Then select the first one, and Stud Elf will cut off Sofia long hair to make Eternal Lock (I feel so sad when saw this scene, hope that next version, author will make Sofia's grow back as before). After that, go to Chamber of Commerce (north of torrest city), then go out torrest. It will trigger a scene, and you will get two selection. No matter which you choose. Stud Elf will trigger his magic and force Sofia become his pet, then give Sofia a tail plug make from her cutting-hair, and go to Stud Elf land. If you select first option, it will trigger bad end Stud Elf. Sofia will become Stud Elf sex toy eternal. Second choice, you will fight again Stud Elf. If you lose, Stud Elf bad end trigger. Otherwise, after some scene, you will stay at Stud Elf house, and then end of version 3.0 :))))
Could you share the save file pls i do what you write but cannot trigger that scene

nobuna

Oct 6, 2018
Hello everyone! Does anyone know this error when I cross the bridge it will start the story from the beginning ?
213121412414124.png

biikioe

Jan 14, 2019
can someone post the worked scene unlocker? cause i use the old one and it didnt work on version 3.0

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes