RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Okay now everything is working but on wiki i don't see torres route, have any news? very interested
Found 2 ways:
like above said you can sell yourself to the guy in the upper left in the inn (need licence + curse or 2k corruption to go through the whole skooma addiction route)
also there is the possibility to get caught by a slaver (same as in the first game). some locations to meet them are the Forest (golden slime part), Mountain (3rd relic quest / near school) or wolf woods (south east of anvil)

A warning though: a big part of torres is not translated or even finished so you will get stuck there without cheats

Last edited:

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
How do you unlock the meattoilet scene with Owen.
you need to fulfil 3 criterias:
1. have main story progress until the black magic shop opens
2. have the "lessons" each day progess until you have choosen to accept or deny dragon songs father (the guy that gives military lessons)[can only go that far after you returned from land of death first time]
3. don't become Charles girlfriend (else you get the branches for NTR route or if you accept both charles and his father you can get another route)
If you fulfill all you just need to visit Owen on day or nigth a few times until there is the uprising in Anvil. Soon after you get a similar bet with owen as in the NTR route just shorter and without a real ending or title as far as I know. Depending on how you played the last day of the bet you will be recalled all 3 or 4 days automatically to play with Leah (triggered only if you were forced to lose)

Reactions: epol

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
is 2.9.1 ver already have English ver??
coz in prev link provide in this previous chat only in Chinese language

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
How were you able to access the password for the encrypted file?
It just an empty text field.
password is on page 111 but for your convenience password:game2021@wolfzqteam Graphiteee's original post I believe from the chinese game archive.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Can someone tell me how to progress with freeing Jeane after asking Ferdinand for help? I checked every house in the northwest map, none can be opened. I remember a conversation where I got a key but I have no idea where to use it and it's not in my inventory.

Edit: I worked it out, I think skipping too much bugged it. I save edited the key into my inv, worked after this.

Last edited:

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
I don't know I can't download the crack file, it gives an error. Has anyone uploaded it to other sites? (such as mega, upload)

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Where do you find the most up to date english translation for the game?
Mega game2020@wolfzqteam. Link to the new version and password to the archive. It costs $ 1 a month, support the developer.
Someone might have to correct me on this but maybe the most upto date English version is Cursed Armor II v2.8 complete edition 98% translated and got it off one of these posts here, I deleted the 2.9 cause its in Chinese.

Megalink is in Graphiteee's generous post.

edit my bad new version out 3.0 below

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes