RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Do you have the save file for v2.9.??
i use my old save but some screen still grey
Nope sorry. I generally replay from the beginning since I'm rather interested in complex game structure and keep a look out for new and old (possibly fiexed) bugs and branches (there are sadly quite a few loose ends with unfinished plot).
I guess might possibly help you if you know what you do and have the time...
Edit: nvm I just had to see whats so difficult about making a 100% save and the naming sense made my day. Also some recollections are opened by variables (81~90) but most are booleans with awesome names like "sgtiaojiao" (I guess the names got changed since privious version so old saves lose the recollection)...
Edit 2: while being already active here a quickfix [only for 2.9] for leaving the capital without teleporting or save editing (extract in www\data).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: moneyusa

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Well guys, I still seem to have the Mandragora TF bug. When Liliana got transformed into Mandragora and comes out of the garden in the capital, she can remove her TF through loosing to a Monster and going into bitch witch mode, but I literally can't transform her into other TF's, because the menu doesn't show up anymore.
Is there anyone, who got fixed that?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Is 2.9 the final version? Thanks for uploading but there is a password on that zip. I don't think I'll play this game properly, but I'll see how the creators mind works in this sequel with the recollection room. It's a bit insane with the beast and insect stuff I'll skip that to be honest.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
What the Hell? I have to uses some user name and password to longs into the game!?

View attachment 1029027
I used the one from 2.6.
After another try to retrace the problem that shoud resolve it (at least for me):
Try the old patch from the previous pages (override in www\js\plugins) and unpack the save.rar into save folder.
If that doesn't work try to override save folder with one from an older (for you working) version.
Use the file provided there.

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Is 2.9 the final version? Thanks for uploading but there is a password on that zip. I don't think I'll play this game properly, but I'll see how the creators mind works in this sequel with the recollection room. It's a bit insane with the beast and insect stuff I'll skip that to be honest.
The game seems far from "finished" since at least 2 big plotlines and some minor ones are still missing. But it is possible to finish about 2 main routes (well one has a few possible endings missing) and there are multiple bigger sidequests (with quite a few still in development).
I guess 3.0 should have torres finished (well would be nice to be able to get out of town normally -even if only with a bad end- after being sold)

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
2.9 I download save from up and game didn't see save
You know that file19.rar needs to be unpacked (with winrar or 7zip) in www\save and you can then load it on saveslot 19 right?
If it still doesn't work than your config file doesn't read it properly:
you will have to save once on saveslot 19 and overrite it with the given save afterwards

Reactions: azizpasa

Eugeniov

Jul 4, 2019
Hello I have a problem, I download the save 19 see up and i don't have access of the multiple transformations. Are there solutions to have the transformations or I must do the game entirely ?

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Hello I have a problem, I download the save 19 see up and i don't have access of the multiple transformations. Are there solutions to have the transformations or I must do the game entirely ?
The save is only meant for viewing the complete Memory zone. If you want to play with all trasformations just play normally. It should be possible to unlock them within 30 min if you know what you are doing...
If you want to spoil your game here is a variation with additionaly all transformations for 2.9 unlocked (on lv 1)...

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes