RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

bamboleyo

Mar 14, 2020
Call me 1$ hero.

Mega
password:game2021@wolfzqteam
Hi, with this version everytime when i press new game the game shutdown, i try to load previous save it work but when i try to talk to a npc, open a door, change screen, the game shutdown.
Do you have any idea where this problem may come from ?
Thanks

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Hmm... 2.9 crashes (window shuts down) on me when I start a new game or enter any event. Does anyone know what could cause such an issue?
Edited: - Nevermind foud the Problem: had to change the config data in the save folder

Last edited:

bamboleyo

Mar 14, 2020
Hmm... 2.9 crashes (window shuts down) on me when I start a new game or enter any event. Does anyone know what could cause such an issue?
Edited: - Nevermind foud the Problem: had to change the config data in the save folder
I've change the config data in the save folder with previous version config data, it crash,
i've deleted the config data and still crash.
Can you explain in wich way you change the config data to make it work ?
Thanks

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
I've change the config data in the save folder with previous version config data, it crash,
i've deleted the config data and still crash.
Can you explain in wich way you change the config data to make it work ?
Thanks
Used my old one from the previous version:

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Thanks for your answer,
I tried yours but still doesn't work for me...
From wich version was it ?
I have 2.5, 2.6 and 2.8 i try every one but doesn't work.
I used the one from 2.6.
After another try to retrace the problem that shoud resolve it (at least for me):
Try the old patch from the previous pages (override in www\js\plugins) and unpack the save.rar into save folder.
If that doesn't work try to override save folder with one from an older (for you working) version.

Last edited:
Reactions: azizpasa

bamboleyo

Mar 14, 2020
I used the one from 2.6.
After another try to retrace the problem that shoud resolve it (at least for me):
Try the old patch from the previous pages (override in www\js\plugins) and unpack the save.rar into save folder.
If that doesn't work try to override save folder with one from an older (for you working) version.
Thank you it finnally work for me !

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
i have jeane quest in my "in progress" quests but progress is not available
and when i reached this point whenever i go outside of empire as jeane and cross the bridge , after i return jeane is gone and maid has reverted back to jessica and seems i lost the progress
is there any fix for this please?
(currectly using 2.9 version of game)

Last edited:

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
i have jeane quest in my "in progress" quests but progress is not available
and when i reached this point whenever i go outside of empire as jeane and cross the bridge , after i return jeane is gone and maid has reverted back to jessica and seems i lost the progress
is there any fix for this please?
(currectly using 2.9 version of game)
Got the same bug. Only way I could work around is never passing the bridge (need to get overlord trans or at least fly once with the overlord bug. Guess virgin end is only possible at the 2nd or higher playthrough if you got overlord trans on the first one atm...
(once you trigger the bug you can with your save file r.i.p. or use save editor and reactivate the variables that were reset)

Reactions: Light86

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Got the same bug. Only way I could work around is never passing the bridge (need to get overlord trans or at least fly once with the overlord bug. Guess virgin end is only possible at the 2nd or higher playthrough if you got overlord trans on the first one atm...
(once you trigger the bug you can with your save file r.i.p. or use save editor and reactivate the variables that were reset)
hey
i found a workaround here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-ii-v2-6-wolfzq.15260/page-109#post-4956592
use the cheat menu to teleport to anvil city activate anvil teleport and whenever you need to go outside of empire use anvil teleport instead of crossing the bridge
credit to TheAnonymousMous

moneyusa

Oct 25, 2019
1612728684124.png
I used the one from 2.6.
Do you have the save file for v2.9.??
i use my old save but some screen still grey

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes