RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
what is the crack for is it like a cheat menu

Try this for cheat menu
backup any originals if necessary, then copy over and overwrite, then in game press 1 to bring up the cheat menu and 2 and 3 scrolls through them.

The crack usually means to patch a program to get it working, the other meaning would be to get high.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
no, I always download from this site
Then don't know what the problem is then as I tested that save out and deleting that specific folder even offline connection causes the game to require a login / password screen, but the save on its own works just like you had grey'd out options in the memory zone.

That's rather strange hmm..

Even the German user above is having password issues for the new version he/she might need to redownload the game and block the program from accessing the internet, or just play offline. There shouldn't be a password or username.

Last edited:

Was9_ua

Jun 21, 2017
Then don't know what the problem is then as I tested that save out and deleting that specific folder even offline connection causes the game to require a login / password screen, but the save on its own works just like you had grey'd out options in the memory zone.

That's rather strange hmm..

Even the German user above is having password issues for the new version he/she might need to redownload the game and block the program from accessing the internet, or just play offline. There shouldn't be a password or username.

1_Z_Wolfzq_Help.rar
www js plugins

After that, there should be no problems with login / password screen

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
1_Z_Wolfzq_Help.rar
www js plugins

After that, there should be no problems with login / password screen
Thanks login issues are gone, but that save still shows grey options even with userdata deleted, its fine though because I seem to have a save I got somewhere maybe here that has it all unlocked, anyone know a way to skip the long story in them though cause you can't go back to the memory zone unless you continue it all? Damn that's tedious.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes