RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Gnillek

Dec 20, 2018
Just unlock gallery lol
I have unlocked the hall of memory, but can't access the newly added scenes in parasite cave from version 4.0

If someone has a save file where the newly added scenes are included, I would be very thankfull :)

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
When does this get completed? I left this game alone for like 3 yrs and the game is still not finished.

MiaRaven

Dec 7, 2021
Is this better or worth playing compared to cursed armor 1? I read some comments and people say that you are locked in 1 room and you just go on missions...so it is not open world?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is this better or worth playing compared to cursed armor 1? I read some comments and people say that you are locked in 1 room and you just go on missions...so it is not open world?
Well, no. It's not actually open world.

So, it's not as bad as just being stuck in one room and going on missions, at least past the beginning of the game. At the start it is a bit like that, but does let you explore more later on.

It's not really an open world in the traditional sense, since you are limited on where you can go based on the story. There's also literally nothing to do outside of a couple of side areas. So it's not open world in the sense that there's a "living" world to explore and do things in. CA1 is much more of an open world than CA2.

TerraAiur01

Feb 2, 2020
hey can someone help me , i looked over this thread and maybe i didnt saw the post about it , i have the problem with joyplay here , can someone explain what i need to do here or lead me to the right post because i tried many things still dont work

DaedraPrinc

Sep 25, 2021
Joiplay? I have only android. CA2 with joiplay give error "java... method invitation"... I read hear that I need some z_wlofzq_help (if I anderstand right). But all I found here don't work(

Reactions: valet68
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes