RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Mar 29, 2021
is there a way to use old version save files?
mine is version 3.70 but there seems to be an update for it above again..
i am in torres right now
dont wanna do it all over from the start
what to do?
Start a new game, skip everything until you can save, save the game. Then transfer the old save files to the new game, besides config.rpgsave

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Is the new 3.70 upload a page or two ago cracked? By which I mean directly playable after downloading and unpacking.

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
how to get passport to leave and go to torres.
talked to youde. says if u need help come to me.
after that what should i do?
You get the passport from the blond slave girl (Gloria) after verbally accept to become a permanent slave (again - since something similar happened during CA I - you need to choose "let her decide" to do this) or ask casually for 3 nights. You will need to watch the 2 Illusion play events before being able to ask first time.
Well there is still a catch: you need to pay Money for your Holiday away from Torres. At the Merchants branch after you got the passport you need to have 1 million Gold acumulated (I somehow started with 850k on my safefile and since its a few month old I'm not sure whether its my own or the regular amount. After the Illusion event you will get 0,97 Mil stored but can't leave the cage that day) - and pay what is left to it from your own Poket.
Also important: you lose every day 30k stored at the merchant - so without cheating you will be in for another grind...
Once you got the passport by above method or simply paying 10+ mil without it (doesn't work in 3.7 anymore) and talk at the Merchants Guild about your passport you can choose where you want to leave to (you can't take more than 100k with you this way :LOL: so you need to cheat again to get some extra or else it get's back to grinding...).

I wonder if they fixed the bridge progress reset bug. Not gonna risk wasting my time on this game again until this is confirmed.
Nope, I just checked it and the bug is still present. Just make or get a fix for it - i'm tired of making one for every new release...
Edit:
Here a way to fix the bridge event without using RPG MV editor and still get a working bridge for each Version without breaking or downgrading the Worldmap:

Last edited:

T.D.T.

Sep 3, 2021
If anyone got a playable 3.7 please give us a hand... Tried to overwrite with crack files but it just shut down everytime I try to get into the new part.

Reactions: voltairepop

vergil3322

Sep 3, 2019
if even applying the crack doesn't work try to remove as old versions of the game and try to delete this folder:

"AppData\Local\User Data\"

this is the folder that contains the generated files from the login of the game.

I solved my first time crack problem doing these steps.

Reactions: voltairepop

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
if even applying the crack doesn't work try to remove as old versions of the game and try to delete this folder:

"AppData\Local\User Data\"

this is the folder that contains the generated files from the login of the game.

I solved my first time crack problem doing these steps.
I can't speak for others, but it didn't work for me. I've tried everything short of resetting my computer completely.

There's a reason I've given up and asked for a playable version.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
I can't speak for others, but it didn't work for me. I've tried everything short of resetting my computer completely.

There's a reason I've given up and asked for a playable version.
I am using crack from version 3.40 and still work flawlessly. And yes, the crack is somewhere here. Something with www zip file. I found mine close to when people post version 3.40 I think

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I am using crack from version 3.40 and still work flawlessly. And yes, the crack is somewhere here. Something with www zip file. I found mine close to when people post version 3.40 I think
That's good, you have better luck than me.

The only reason I could play 3.40 is because a hero uploaded a playable version.

I still can't play any of the new updates and I'm not about to repeat the mistake of blowing through all my scheduled 'fun time' trying to get the game to work.

If you could upload your playable version of the game, I would be very grateful.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
well im confuse which one is for 3.70 i use the lastest crack its just keeps shutting down
That's good, you have better luck than me.

The only reason I could play 3.40 is because a hero uploaded a playable version.

I still can't play any of the new updates and I'm not about to repeat the mistake of blowing through all my scheduled 'fun time' trying to get the game to work.

If you could upload your playable version of the game, I would be very grateful.
I have shitty internet so it would take years to upload 1.5 GB of file. But try this one. It's the one that I use and working fine with 3.70 version. Let me know if it's working or not for you guys.

Reactions: nerogaf

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
I have shitty internet so it would take years to upload 1.5 GB of file. But try this one. It's the one that I use and working fine with 3.70 version. Let me know if it's working or not for you guys.
no luck keeps shutting down even im deleted my userdata

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
err... why you need it? if for gallery, you can just use the cheat menu by pressing 1 and unlock all gallery from it

but here you go
I know this trick dude but I'm stuck on quest "Mandragora". Did you pass this mission? If you passed can you post that save file?

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
ok im explaining how i got it work
1.turn off the internet
2.extract the file
3.apply the crack ( )
4.delete appdata->Userdata
5.play the game

Reactions: nerogaf
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes