RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

vergil3322

Sep 3, 2019
I think these are the reasons why this game has a piracy problem

1 Bad patreon pricing
It should be something like 3 5 10. Also its bad idea to expect low tier patreons to wait 10 months for content.

2 Absense of public releases
It gives more publicity and prevents piracy.

3 Wasted resources on a useless security system
1$ (every month) = for one update.

10$ = access the game.

16$ (patreon exclusive skins) = total 1~ 4 per month.

that's why the game started to be made in 2018 and used part of the mechanics of the first game and it's not done yet and have a negative obsession with crackers.

I think someone is just interested in farming.

news-are-you-serious.gif

Graphiteee

May 24, 2020
3.70 Update Log

1、Finished the event: Torres Special Order (progressed event requires PC have debt at COC).

2、Finished the event: Torres Castle of Illusion (30 days after the progressed event).

3. Fixed player reported bugs.

Game:

password:game202112@wolfzqteam

3.70中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:

解壓密碼:game202112@wolfzqteam

Night6666

Apr 24, 2020
3.70 Update Log

1、Finished the event: Torres Special Order (progressed event requires PC have debt at COC).

2、Finished the event: Torres Castle of Illusion (30 days after the progressed event).

Game:Download

3.70中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:下載

Thank you

Unpro

Jan 29, 2018
3.70 Update Log

Game:Download

3.70中文版 Mega盤

遊戲本體:下載

Thanks for the link, but for some reason, after I pres New Game it just shut down. ANybody have the same problem?

vergil3322

Sep 3, 2019
Thanks for the link, but for some reason, after I pres New Game it just shut down. ANybody have the same problem?
you have to put the crack inside the folder again. Sometimes you might need to delete the folder in the user appdata too.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
you have to put the crack inside the folder again. Sometimes you might need to delete the folder in the user appdata too.
Is it okay to ask for a download with the crack already applied?

Because last time, with ver 3.25, I couldn't get the game to work properly no matter what I did. Re-download, turn internet off, everything. I even restarted my computer at one point and it STILL didn't work.

I only got a playable version when a hero uploaded a version with the crack already applied.

Last edited:

vmjulianking

Aug 20, 2019
Is it okay to ask for a download with the crack already applied?

Because last time, with ver 3.25, I couldn't get the game to work properly no matter what I did. Re-download, turn internet off, everything. I even restarted my computer at one point and it STILL didn't work.

I only got a playable version when a hero uploaded a version with the crack already applied.
I have found how to fix it

Restart new game and save while you can save

change name & move your old file as file1 or file2 ......

and replace your new save

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I have found how to fix it

Restart new game and save while you can save

change name & move your old file as file1 or file2 ......

and replace your new save
Already tried that. Somebody told me this solution after my...was it 6th? 7th? Attempt to play the damn thing failed.

For that, I literally deleted my game file (cleared Recycle Bin too, of course), and then restarted my computer to make sure the internet would not be connected. Then I unpacked the game again, applied the crack, and then replaced saves.

The game opened normally, but once i loaded a save and tried to interact with anything, it just shut the fuck down.

I gave up after that.

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
Already tried that. Somebody told me this solution after my...was it 6th? 7th? Attempt to play the damn thing failed.

For that, I literally deleted my game file (cleared Recycle Bin too, of course), and then restarted my computer to make sure the internet would not be connected. Then I unpacked the game again, applied the crack, and then replaced saves.

The game opened normally, but once i loaded a save and tried to interact with anything, it just shut the fuck down.

I gave up after that.
faced a similar problem, sometimes it helped me to completely delete the contents of the save folder

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
how to get passport to leave and go to torres.
talked to youde. says if u need help come to me.
after that what should i do?

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
is there a way to use old version save files?
mine is version 3.70 but there seems to be an update for it above again..
i am in torres right now
dont wanna do it all over from the start
what to do?

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
is there a way to use old version save files?
mine is version 3.70 but there seems to be an update for it above again..
i am in torres right now
dont wanna do it all over from the start
what to do?
everything works fine for me

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes