RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
soo guys i played the first game a long time ago and i really love it is the 2nd game as good or not ?
No afraid not m8 its worst the battle system changed completely and a lot of the scenes give me blue balls, the only good thing it has is artwork and outfits funny how those both were monetized for cash for paetron and it was the only good thing about the game, the original traditional was way better bet there were few scenes in the 1st game that gave me blue balls too. When the creator starts dismemnbering body parts, turning the girl into monster and spider I wonder they have to start questioning their sanity and seek mental help.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
ah I see lol okay well whoever likes women with no legs and arms and to get banged by grotesque creatures and insects really needs a therapist lol
Hey no need to kinkshame people "preference". Granted I agree that it's quite strange but it's not the worst thing I saw in the internet.

Back to game talk. I wonder when this game will be finish. 4.0? Since I see barely any change and fix since 3.40 :unsure:

vergil3322

Sep 3, 2019
Hey no need to kinkshame people "preference". Granted I agree that it's quite strange but it's not the worst thing I saw in the internet.

Back to game talk. I wonder when this game will be finish. 4.0? Since I see barely any change and fix since 3.40 :unsure:
i don't think so. since haven't hit 2 goals yet.

• Angry
Reactions: d1fortest

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
i don't think so. since haven't hit 2 goals yet.
Oh right I forgot the thing about the dev. Well, gonna wait and see until 4.0 before downloading new the game again. Unless the dev have change of hearth and make a big update every version which is very unlikely

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have an already-cracked upload for the latest version?

Please and thank you. My computer doesn't seem to like me applying the crack after downloading the game.

Last edited:

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone have an already-cracked upload for the latest version?

Please and thank you. My computer doesn't seem to like me applying the crack after downloading the game.
You know that the crack is just javascript and css right? There is no way it's being blocked by OS or antivirus.
Make sure you're offline while applying the crack. Open the game once to make sure it worked. Then you can reconnect after that.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You know that the crack is just javascript and css right? There is no way it's being blocked by OS or antivirus.
Make sure you're offline while applying the crack. Open the game once to make sure it worked. Then you can reconnect after that.
I've tried that before, when ver 3.40 came out (I was on ver. 2.6 back then). With the internet connect not just off, but disabled entirely. I even restarted my computer for it to make sure I was disconnected. I attempted it at least five times over 3 days. Short of resetting my computer entirely, I'm not sure what more I can do.

And it STILL didn't work. I only got to play 3.40 because some amazing person uploaded the cracked game.

Trust me when I say that if there was a way to make it work on my computer, I would not be asking for a pre-cracked upload.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
I've tried that before, when ver 3.40 came out (I was on ver. 2.6 back then). With the internet connect not just off, but disabled entirely. I even restarted my computer for it to make sure I was disconnected. I attempted it at least five times over 3 days. Short of resetting my computer entirely, I'm not sure what more I can do.

And it STILL didn't work. I only got to play 3.40 because some amazing person uploaded the cracked game.

Trust me when I say that if there was a way to make it work on my computer, I would not be asking for a pre-cracked upload.
Is that 3.40 still worked despite other version can't be played? That's very strange :unsure:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Is that 3.40 still worked despite other version can't be played? That's very strange :unsure:
I had ver 2.6. Then I came to f95 and discovered that the game was already up to 3.40.

I downloaded it, but I couldn't play it. After many frustrating failures, someone uploaded an already-cracked version, which I downloaded and proceeded to enjoy.

And now, the game is up to 3.70 (or even more, I'm not sure).

Dec 12, 2021
in the queen beast route for the beast lady quest (im on version 3.25) is there any way to increase my faith in the cheat menu or with save game editor, cause everytime i meet with irina she says my faith isnt enough (ive practiced the human limbs version to level 8)

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
welcome to the internet :HideThePain:

he should use denuvo or something to avoid pirate :LUL:
any game that uses "denuvo" is pretty much (or should be in my opinion), killed off. it's a Rootkit and once you install a game using it. you literially have to wipe your OS and drives to get rid of it. it also kills SDDs as it performs constant read/writes also.

Reactions: chesire

chesire

May 5, 2017
in the queen beast route for the beast lady quest (im on version 3.25) is there any way to increase my faith in the cheat menu or with save game editor, cause everytime i meet with irina she says my faith isnt enough (ive practiced the human limbs version to level 8)
check variables in cheat menu

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes