RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

vergil3322

Sep 3, 2019
At the pace of the development right now. Probably around version 5.00 or 6.00 :HideThePain:
optimistic
:KEK:

So it's a matter of time until it someday gets implemented?
Depends on the wolf's interest but I don't think so. as I showed there are already assets for that, he would only need to draw the types of fetus/babys being born (there is already a scene with an umbilical cord).

we're talking about someone who hasn't finished a game on rpgmaker in over 3 years. :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Okay so from playing cursed armor 1 i gathered that mc is stupid and incompetent and makes many terrible and totally avoidable decisions, as well as barely ever makes use of the armor's power properly
and from what I've seen of this here sequel, most of these events are canon, therefore she learned absolutely nothing from her mistakes seeing as she's repeating them lol
protagonist is just like developers.

• Haha
Reactions: Nightverge

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Okay so from playing cursed armor 1 i gathered that mc is stupid and incompetent and makes many terrible and totally avoidable decisions, as well as barely ever makes use of the armor's power properly
and from what I've seen of this here sequel, most of these events are canon, therefore she learned absolutely nothing from her mistakes seeing as she's repeating them lol
They say even death can't cure an idiot. She basically doing the exact same mistake but in brand new virgin princess body :BootyTime:

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have an already-cracked version of 3.80?

Applying the crack never seems to work for me, the game just crashes the moment I try interacting with anything.

Reactions: nerogaf

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone have an already-cracked version of 3.80?

Applying the crack never seems to work for me, the game just crashes the moment I try interacting with anything.
Nobody is posting 3.80 version so no one is working the crack or testing using old crack on it as far I know

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Nobody is posting 3.80 version so no one is working the crack or testing using old crack on it as far I know
I saw some old Post from the 1st game, seems the reason noone is publishing the Crack because they fear the Retribution from the Developer

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
Retribution? What, is he suing people now?
Nah, more likely purposely compromise the quality of the game for the sake of combating piracy.
Patreons are donating money hoping to see a return on their investment in the form of content for the game, but instead it goes on encryption methods and other means to seek out new customers instead of delivering value to the existing ones that are supporting the project.

This is a good quality piece of work, but the dev has one of most delusional monetization models that ultimately drives more piracy than sales. Then he has the audacity to complain about copyright while he's selling $16 cosmetics based on other IPs :ROFLMAO:

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Honestly i cant support it one because they did Beryl dirty but also one of the best parts of CA1 was the hypnosis stuff and in this one Beryl and the hypnosis events are wasted

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Nah, more likely purposely compromise the quality of the game for the sake of combating piracy.
Patreons are donating money hoping to see a return on their investment in the form of content for the game, but instead it goes on encryption methods and other means to seek out new customers instead of delivering value to the existing ones that are supporting the project.

This is a good quality piece of work, but the dev has one of most delusional monetization models that ultimately drives more piracy than sales. Then he has the audacity to complain about copyright while he's selling $16 cosmetics based on other IPs :ROFLMAO:
I can kinda understand since in order to unlock previous monthly Cosmetic you need to only pay $150 once.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes