RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You can find 3.70 if you look few pages back
I know there's a download, but it's not cracked. I need one that has the crack applied and is playable.

I'm not being lazy, it's just that applying the crack after downloading never seems to work for me.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
I know there's a download, but it's not cracked. I need one that has the crack applied and is playable.

I'm not being lazy, it's just that applying the crack after downloading never seems to work for me.
No one posted cracked version lately. Only couple people post the download link from the patreon and using old crack method. The old crack seems to be hit or miss. I have no problem so far even after download it and using old crack in 3 different PC. I got 3.40, 3.50,3.60 and 3.70 working fine other than the part that I need to fix the bridge issue which wolf didn't fix for some reason.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
No one posted cracked version lately. Only couple people post the download link from the patreon and using old crack method. The old crack seems to be hit or miss. I have no problem so far even after download it and using old crack in 3 different PC. I got 3.40, 3.50,3.60 and 3.70 working fine other than the part that I need to fix the bridge issue which wolf didn't fix for some reason.
Do you think you could upload your playable 3.70 version?

Please?

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Do you think you could upload your playable 3.70 version?

Please?
Sorry but I can't. I got shitty ISP that only give 100GB data cap every month and not mention the horrible upload speed.

The only changed file between my file and the original is the js script from crack and also Map001 to fix the bridge. I didn't touch the exe file so I doubt it will work for you since it's more likely the appdata or something else that prevent your game being launched. Pretty sure someone did post the tool to crack the exe or maybe bypass the login file somewhere back. I didn't try that so I am not sure if it will work or not but maybe it will worked for you.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Hello, again...
Sorry for taking such a long break, I had a lot to do in that time at school. Well here I am now with if all of you are still interested.
Since my last release, these things have been updated by the developer:

Update log:
1、Finished the event: Torres Special Order (progressed event requires PC have debt at COC).
2、Finished the event: Torres Castle of Illusion (30 days after the progressed event).
3、Fixed player reported bugs.

1、Finished 'leave Torres with the passport' event.
2、Finished 'Torres guard's daily' event.
3、Finished all port's shipping functions.
4、Finished the mini-event 'flower selling' in Anvil.
5、Upgraded the body fluid collecting system. Triggering the true end of the elf story-line to learn the body fluid collect magic (if you had finished the elf story-line, you will automatically learn it as you load the save).
6、Fixed player reported bugs.

1、Finished the opening chapter of the Canary's storyline in Torres, there are up to 7 ways to enter this storyline, which makes the Elf line the real hidden storyline of Torres.
2、Finished all Canary's daily contents.

1、Torres City escaping route is completed, you can activate it in the latter part of the prison plots, find the slacking off sailor in the up-left area of the south town.
2、Finished the escaping fail route. Be noticed that this route will lead you to an end of the game.
3、Finished the escaped and recaptured route, be noticed this route will lead you to an end of the game.
4、The Elf branch-storyline mechanism is available now, there now is a mini-game about entering the fort.
5、Fixed player reported bugs.

1, Finished Elf storyline.
2, Finshed all transformation voice-over.
3, Fixed player reported bugs.
Note: there is yet no trigger for the NE and GE of Elf storyline, instead, you can simply watch them once you play to the end. It will be finished in the next version.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
No account needed to play the game.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).
Make sure to do this every new update since wolf didn't fix it (at least as far I know)

Unfortunately you can't fix it after the bug happened so I hope you have as save file before the bug happened
And this community patch.

Extracting that encrypted .7z file took me an embarrassingly long time to do on Linux.

prescient

Jan 26, 2022
Hello, again...
Sorry for taking such a long break, I had a lot to do in that time at school. Well here I am now with version 3.7 complete edition if all of you are still interested.
Since my last release, these things have been updated by the developer:

Update log:
1、Finished the event: Torres Special Order (progressed event requires PC have debt at COC).
2、Finished the event: Torres Castle of Illusion (30 days after the progressed event).

1、Finished 'leave Torres with the passport' event.
2、Finished 'Torres guard's daily' event.
3、Finished all port's shipping functions.
4、Finished the mini-event 'flower selling' in Anvil.
5、Upgraded the body fluid collecting system. Triggering the true end of the elf story-line to learn the body fluid collect magic (if you had finished the elf story-line, you will automatically learn it as you load the save).
6、Fixed player reported bugs.

1、Finished the opening chapter of the Canary's storyline in Torres, there are up to 7 ways to enter this storyline, which makes the Elf line the real hidden storyline of Torres.
2、Finished all Canary's daily contents.

1、Torres City escaping route is completed, you can activate it in the latter part of the prison plots, find the slacking off sailor in the up-left area of the south town.
2、Finished the escaping fail route. Be noticed that this route will lead you to an end of the game.
3、Finished the escaped and recaptured route, be noticed this route will lead you to an end of the game.
4、The Elf branch-storyline mechanism is available now, there now is a mini-game about entering the fort.
5、Fixed player reported bugs.

1, Finished Elf storyline.
2, Finshed all transformation voice-over.
3, Fixed player reported bugs.
Note: there is yet no trigger for the NE and GE of Elf storyline, instead, you can simply watch them once you play to the end. It will be finished in the next version.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
No account needed to play the game.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).

And this community patch.

Extracting that encrypted .7z file took me an embarrassingly long time to do on Linux.
Just wondering, is there a way to switch to the original Chinese language?

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
I wonder if I should make a standalone crack archive so that everyone else, if nothing else, can apply it themselves when i have other stuff to do. There have been quite a few people wanting the game in Chinese, so maybe i
should do something about it.

Reactions: Missmiles and MarsD

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I wonder if I should make a standalone crack archive so that everyone else, if nothing else, can apply it themselves when i have other stuff to do. There have been quite a few people wanting the game in Chinese, so maybe i
should do something about it.
Applying the crack after downloading it never seems to work for me though. The game starts normally, but always just crashes after I load up a save and try interacting with anything.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes