RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Jun 19, 2018
I like this Steam comment that was used to answer the question "What game would you compare this to?" on CA1:
"If Skyrim is dev by chinese version of EA and translated using machine."
How new. That's cute. Patreon supporters would literally pay for getting raped in the ass with a broken glass bottle and it took half a year to happen.
The sad part is that if you read some of the comments in the CA discord, you'd realize this statement is not an exaggeration.

Last edited:

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Hello, again again...
This time it took me only a lil bit to release and for others who want to
Since my last release, these things have been updated by the developer:

Update log:

1, To enter the following events of Long Hair Club:
A, Obtain Passport at Torres then return to Empire, talk to Jenny.
B, Obtain Passport at Torres then return to Empire, go wash head in the barrack
C, After few times of washing head event in barrack and you have learnt the magical hair transformation, talk to Jenny for combing
2, Add the prologue of Parasite Cave.
3、Fixed player reported bugs.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
No account needed to play the game.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).
d1fortest said:
Make sure to do this every new update since wolf didn't fix it (at least as far I know)

Unfortunately you can't fix it after the bug happened so I hope you have as save file before the bug happened
And this community patch.

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
how does the mc acquire the golden fruit? it just leads to an game over or that house in the capital to breed mandragoras. am i doing something wrong?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
can i ask somthing?
is this game completed? not the translation by the game itself?already have ending or what? will it be updated to add new content?

and also is this one have cg? the 1st of the series doesnt really have cg i think

fhzm

Jul 17, 2021
Hello, again again...
This time it took me only a lil bit to release version 3.8 complete edition and for others who want to manually install the tweaks and cracks

Update log:

C, After few times of washing head event in barrack and you have learnt the magical hair transformation, talk to Jenny for combing

Included by me:
Working quest editor.

Does it have new clothes?

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
While I also really dislike wolf and his practices and absolutely detest that they rival KoD in terms of Content per Update + the time it took to release.

But I always come back to this game because the Art and the Scenes (With that I mean WHAT happens in the scenes. Like the context of how and why some scenes happen) are so fucking good. But at this point I'm willing to wait a few more years until there's enough content to warrant another playthrough.

Because fuck playing through the early game for the 2000th time, fuck Ownens boring as hell storyline(Remember when Wolf said that there will be a way to go to Torres without needing Owens help? God I wish that came true) and all the unskippable flashbacks to CA1.
Owen was the absolute worst part of CA1 and he had to bring him back.
Even worse is how flat out retarded he have to write the mc.
Literally blackmail hentai tier stupid mc.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
can i ask somthing?
is this game completed? not the translation by the game itself?already have ending or what? will it be updated to add new content?

and also is this one have cg? the 1st of the series doesnt really have cg i think
no CG :( I even ask if anyone has Ripped the Image Folder to make a CG File but noone has done it

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
Owen was the absolute worst part of CA1 and he had to bring him back.
Even worse is how flat out retarded he have to write the mc.
Literally blackmail hentai tier stupid mc.
i hate owen from both games i try to skip hes quest but killing him is fun, to bad takes so long to kill him longer then fucking jhon in ca1 LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Christin Eleven

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone got a complete save? Latest I could find has a glitch where the hair is over the face/body in replays and is missing a few scenes

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Haven't checked on this game in months, but damn it really has devolved into something that I only download for shit and giggles
God I'm gonna need a lot more popcorn seeing this guy trying to do whatever he has been trying to do

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Loading saves after a while still doesn't work. Would that be an issue on my end and not the game's fault?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Hello, again again...
This time it took me only a lil bit to release version 3.8 complete edition and for others who want to manually install the tweaks and cracks

Update log:

Included by me:
Working quest editor.

May I ask y'all whether this cracked version works properly on PC? No matter what sorta crack I tried to apply this happens

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes