RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Do the DLC outfits change her appearance in h-events as well?
Haha, like they'd put that much effort into it. No, they literally only affect the stats of the basic, non-transformed state in combat and the paperdoll of the MC. Hell, all the scenes have their one very specific outfit that's the only one used for it, even if you can have any changes (such as hairstyle) before starting them.

Reactions: Nightverge

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, I've decided to give this a try when 3.8 became available. Been putting off for ages. I didn't have many expectations going in, but I was still disappointed.

Don't get me wrong, the art style is very nice and it's improved a LOT from what it was in CA1. However, the game has become even MORE convoluted than CA1, and more important than that, the translation is still horrible. That's a pretty big issue for a game that's trying to sell itself with this much lore and story. Also what the heck is it with the weird wording and the over use of 'bitch' in the slave related dialogs...? Ugh.

It's also grindy as all hell. Like. Holy shit is this crap crazy. The fact that you have to grind XP for each form individually is maddening, making money is super hard and comes in super late in the game. Choices are very dubious at best. Then there's all the unfinished plot threads.

I get it, the game is in development. It's supposed to be unfinished. But. It's like wolf just started a bunch of plot threads and then decided to let a number of them unfinished, including ones you can run in pretty early on. I dunno about other people, but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to work on a base and build it up, not go all over the place.

Add in the utterly useless cosmetics and what I've read about the Dev's idiocy about piracy, and I think anyone paying 10+ bucks on this each month is getting ripped off. Is he really so deluded to think that he can succeed where big businesses that threw literal millions of dollars at the problem failed?

Well, whatever. I'll be back 3 years from now to see if the game is finished then. XD And if it gets an actual translation compared with the buggy mess it currently has...

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
I'm new here, is it possible to defeat the first monster without having sex? I mean, I like my MC to be as virgin as they can be

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
How to even raise Faith after becoming beast queen???
It seems to randomly go up by 1 every couple days, but practicing walking and 'beast food' sex dont make it go up...
Also can't find the variable in cheat menu, the names are all chinese and none of them have the same value as my Faith. Surely there is a bug involved here, but idk how to get around it

Edit:
Okay looking at the code it seems like SOME methods responsible for raising faith are literally not used anywhere. Like Wolfzq just didnt finish the core mechanics of this route?

Edit2:
Okay theres literally a dumb bug in map231.json where the dialogue references the wrong variable, uses V[75] where it should be V{104] i'm pretty sure.
( in version 3.7 translate 98% )

Last edited:

Renki0123

May 28, 2020
do anyone know what is the name of the BGM at king of ganon ending at the very end ? file name is 9Music002.ogg

Aug 4, 2017
3.90 Update log:

1、Finished the event of Entering Parasite Cave.

2、Added a memo for the Talent Scout line and Prostitute line. This function will apply to all future side quests. 3, 4, Optimized some system functions.

3、Added a function to inform players when reach the end of current update, as well an entrance leading to the Memory Zone.

4、Optimize some system functions.

5、Fixed player reported bugs.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes