RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
It may be a good idea to y'know, update the next crack with the Map231.json fix. I don't mean to be demeaning but seeing the same, "this bug reset my progress" thing as a notification gets real old.

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
It may be a good idea to y'know, update the next crack with the Map231.json fix. I don't mean to be demeaning but seeing the same, "this bug reset my progress" thing as a notification gets real old.
Map231 or Residential District from the beast line doesn't have any game breaking bugs as far as I know. The settings are just absurdly grindy to let you work for a few dozen days if you choose to get the human form. This was also someting that was put by Wolfzq intentional to artificially prolong the gametime.

If you want a fix to reset the gain of divine power (guess the parameter here was called faith) to reasonable values, I don't think anyone would take on the work to go through all events on thet map since it's prefered by the developer to put tons of code into one event (also don't forget you would potentially need a new fix for every new version since otherwise it could break the game).

If you are talking about a quickfix like an object on the map to artificailly increase the parameters than I would rather suggest to use - simple and fast.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Map231 or Residential District from the beast line doesn't have any game breaking bugs as far as I know. The settings are just absurdly grindy to let you work for a few dozen days if you choose to get the human form. This was also someting that was put by Wolfzq intentional to artificially prolong the gametime.

If you want a fix to reset the gain of divine power (guess the parameter here was called faith) to reasonable values, I don't think anyone would take on the work to go through all events on thet map since it's prefered by the developer to put tons of code into one event (also don't forget you would potentially need a new fix for every new version since otherwise it could break the game).

If you are talking about a quickfix like an object on the map to artificailly increase the parameters than I would rather suggest to use - simple and fast.
Oh damn, I didn't double check that, that was my bad. I meant to say Event037 of Map001.json, but then other people said Map231 and that threw me off while I was sleep-deprived.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Oh damn, I didn't double check that, that was my bad. I meant to say Event037 of Map001.json, but then other people said Map231 and that threw me off while I was sleep-deprived.
And here I was wondering if wolf add more bug to the game.

Btw here is the fix since I read some people can't open the txt file for some reason.
Go to your game folder \www\data and open "Map001.json" (this is the world map) with a text editor.

press ctrl + F or Strg + F depending on your keyboard to open search and look for "EV037".

Change this 3 lines:

{"id":37,"name":"EV037","note":"","pages":[{"conditions":{"actorId":1,"actorValid":false,"itemId":1,"itemValid":false,"selfSwitchCh":"A","selfSwitchValid":false,"switch1Id":1,"switch1Valid":false,"switch2Id":1,"switch2Valid":false,"variableId":1,"variableValid":false,"variableValue":0},"directionFix":false,"image":{"characterIndex":0,"characterName":"","direction":2,"pattern":0,"tileId":0},"list":[{"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["lilina1",0,0,2]},{"code":401,"indent":0,"parameters":["(I should not leave announced, \\N[7] could be annoyed.)"]},{"code":205,"indent":0,"parameters":[-1,{"list":[{"code":2,"indent":null},{"code":0}],"repeat":false,"skippable":false,"wait":true}]},{"code":505,"indent":0,"parameters":[{"code":2,"indent":null}]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"moveFrequency":3,"moveRoute":{"list":[{"code":0,"parameters":[]}],"repeat":true,"skippable":false,"wait":false},"moveSpeed":3,"moveType":0,"priorityType":0,"stepAnime":false,"through":false,"trigger":1,"walkAnime":true},{"conditions":{"actorId":1,"actorValid":false,"itemId":1,"itemValid":false,"selfSwitchCh":"A","selfSwitchValid":false,"switch1Id":31,"switch1Valid":true,"switch2Id":1,"switch2Valid":false,"variableId":41,"variableValid":true,"variableValue":490},"directionFix":false,"image":{"characterIndex":0,"characterName":"","direction":2,"pattern":0,"tileId":0},"list":[{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[2,"A",1]},{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["lilina1",5,0,2]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["(The teleport station is available now, I should be alright to go out for a period of time...)"]},{"code":213,"indent":1,"parameters":[-1,3,true]},{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["lilina1",0,0,2]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["(...Don't let \\N[7] worry too much.)"]},{"code":123,"indent":1,"parameters":["A",0]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[12,"$we.isHpChange()"]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[41,41,0,0,30]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[6,-1,6]},{"code":117,"indent":1,"parameters":[129]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"moveFrequency":3,"moveRoute":{"list":[{"code":0,"parameters":[]}],"repeat":true,"skippable":false,"wait":false},"moveSpeed":3,"moveType":0,"priorityType":0,"stepAnime":false,"through":false,"trigger":1,"walkAnime":true}],"x":47,"y":54},

to this:

{"id":37,"name":"EV037","note":"","pages":[{"conditions":{"actorId":1,"actorValid":false,"itemId":1,"itemValid":false,"selfSwitchCh":"A","selfSwitchValid":false,"switch1Id":1,"switch1Valid":false,"switch2Id":1,"switch2Valid":false,"variableId":1,"variableValid":false,"variableValue":0},"directionFix":false,"image":{"characterIndex":0,"characterName":"","direction":2,"pattern":0,"tileId":0},"list":[{"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["lilina1",0,0,2]},{"code":401,"indent":0,"parameters":["(I should not leave announced, \\N[7] could be annoyed.)"]},{"code":205,"indent":0,"parameters":[-1,{"list":[{"code":2,"indent":null},{"code":0}],"repeat":false,"skippable":false,"wait":true}]},{"code":505,"indent":0,"parameters":[{"code":2,"indent":null}]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"moveFrequency":3,"moveRoute":{"list":[{"code":0,"parameters":[]}],"repeat":true,"skippable":false,"wait":false},"moveSpeed":3,"moveType":0,"priorityType":0,"stepAnime":false,"through":false,"trigger":1,"walkAnime":true},{"conditions":{"actorId":1,"actorValid":false,"itemId":1,"itemValid":false,"selfSwitchCh":"A","selfSwitchValid":false,"switch1Id":31,"switch1Valid":true,"switch2Id":1,"switch2Valid":false,"variableId":41,"variableValid":true,"variableValue":490},"directionFix":false,"image":{"characterIndex":0,"characterName":"","direction":2,"pattern":0,"tileId":0},"list":[{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[2,"A",1]},{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["lilina1",5,0,2]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["(The teleport station is available now, I should be alright to go out for a period of time...)"]},{"code":213,"indent":1,"parameters":[-1,3,true]},{"code":101,"indent":1,"parameters":["lilina1",0,0,2]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["(...Don't let \\N[7] worry too much.)"]},{"code":123,"indent":1,"parameters":["A",0]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[6,-1,6]},{"code":117,"indent":1,"parameters":[129]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"moveFrequency":3,"moveRoute":{"list":[{"code":0,"parameters":[]}],"repeat":true,"skippable":false,"wait":false},"moveSpeed":3,"moveType":0,"priorityType":0,"stepAnime":false,"through":false,"trigger":1,"walkAnime":true}],"x":47,"y":54},

Save

you are done.

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
I cant get the "milk merchant" chat and cant find Charles.
I forgive Alford, whats Next???
I don't remember exactly after which quest, but at night you need to talk to Jeane. Then at night in the shopping district, go to the lower right corner.

EllieFA

Aug 1, 2021
do u reaaaaally need a patreon acc to play this game?
i will literally give up on this game if its a "Yes"

Last edited:

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
do u reaaaaally need a patreon acc to play this game?
i will literally give up on this game if its a "Yes"
Officially, yes.
With the versions here? No. There's pre-cracked versions and the crack floating around, tho I dunno if the current first page download is already cracked since I haven't downloaded the last few versions.

Reactions: souldead341

EllieFA

Aug 1, 2021
Officially, yes.
With the versions here? No. There's pre-cracked versions and the crack floating around, tho I dunno if the current first page download is already cracked since I haven't downloaded the last few versions.
is 3.9v one cracked? Coz i tried playing and it asked 4 a login in the menu to play

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Game:Download
password:game202202@wolfzqteam

3.90 Update log:

1、Finished the event of Entering Parasite Cave.

2、Added a memo for the Talent Scout line and Prostitute line. This function will apply to all future side quests. 3, 4, Optimized some system functions.

3、Added a function to inform players when reach the end of current update, as well an entrance leading to the Memory Zone.

4、Optimize some system functions.

5、Fixed player reported bugs.

This is no cracking version! You need account wolfzq team on patreon to play!
My gratitude for the v3.90, Sir!
How to crack v3.90?

Reactions: chesire
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes