RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

mass139

Mar 1, 2022
I haven't been on wolf's patreon for a hot minute, since when is that here? View attachment 1677330

Dude has 2k Patreons and behaves like we ended his career lmao

Other than that, can any kind soul tell us the contents of the new post called "Congratulations"? I can only imagine what's being said there and I want to have another laugh.

Record the time to reach the goal of 2000 people! Since many people are concerned about the slime line and the goal of 2000 people has been reached, the slime line has confirmed that it will continue to be produced and will be advanced after the completion of the Torres line :), thank you for supporting my work !

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018

Record the time to reach the goal of 2000 people! Since many people are concerned about the slime line and the goal of 2000 people has been reached, the slime line has confirmed that it will continue to be produced and will be advanced after the completion of the Torres line :), thank you for supporting my work !
Aw, that's nothing to laugh at :LUL:

But still it's technically good news, more content is always welcome

Reactions: nerogaf

stanickoLP1

Sep 18, 2021
is the a way to not to go making babies everytime im sleepin in the castle without the overlord queen form being activated?

vergil3322

Sep 3, 2019
sorry for disappointment but he's started a new patreon for a new game...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

That's old news by this point. He's involved with at least 3 patreon projects, all of them various levels of scummy at this point. The third one is the Agnietta , which currently has a completely bugged release, with all adult content being scrubbed out due to patreon having issues with the content. Fallen Valkyrie had it's demo released in last May, an update promised that was never released AFAIK, and basically nothing since.

Note, both Agnietta and Fallen Valkyrie are being done with at least 1 partner listed, so it's hard to say exactly how much of the game is wolfzq vs the partner.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
That's old news by this point. He's involved with at least 3 patreon projects, all of them various levels of scummy at this point. The third one is the Agnietta , which currently has a completely bugged release, with all adult content being scrubbed out due to patreon having issues with the content. Fallen Valkyrie had it's demo released in last May, an update promised that was never released AFAIK, and basically nothing since.

Note, both Agnietta and Fallen Valkyrie are being done with at least 1 partner listed, so it's hard to say exactly how much of the game is wolfzq vs the partner.
So does it mean wolf is ready to abandon complete this game? Will it finish on version 4.0? :unsure:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Who the fuck knows, since the patreon is a cash cow for them with their current content pace. It wouldn't surprise me if they keep going on this for years with this game.
Ugh . . . Why on hell it´s always the Games I find most entertaining that are plagued by scummy dumbass creators . . . It´s (almost) always the same! I like this new Game but noooo The creator is a greedy dumbass . . . gettin real sick of this . . .

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019

wow look at that bribe "If patrons reaches 400 in here, this game will complete at least 2 main story routes within three years, more than 5 sets of clothing for Lenneth and Lilim"

Talk about patron ego, trying to milk as many as they can get, next they will ask for 600 and then 1000+ patrons for more content. A real artist creates something from their soul regardless of patrons, I've seen some people abuse patrons like the genshin gacha system but this is ridiculous lol

Jun 19, 2018

That one is a joint project with the guy behind Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon. (Tentacle3G)

Some the best quality RPGM games that feature Hardcore or Dark BDSM elements are made by a group of a Chinese creators that appear to have some kind of connection/relationship. Unfortunately, this also means they all share some kind of consumer-inconvenient monetization practice.

- you've got Wolf and Cursed Armor I & II, no need to add much here

- Tentacle3G with Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon, a lot of people praised the game, I gave it a try but did not have the patience to finish it. However I do appreciate the vast amount of content available. Sadly, still suffers from garbage overpriced DLC model and taking content hostage behind ridiculous Patreon goals. (although I think it's DLC spinoff content, unlike Wolf who incorporates a plotline into the game and then refuses to finish it until 3000 monthly Patreons)

- you got the Agnietta guy, honestly not much to criticise about this one except selecting Patreon as platform when they are fully aware of the nature of their content and then having to inconvenience the audience with "bending over backwards" maneuvers that just delayed the final product

- NewFace Evil Goddess this one uses a $1 per creation model. This means the current product is gonna cost you about $60, but then only $1 for future updates (at a rate of maybe one update per year), not to mention you need to wait for the planets to align because if you're lucky, you'll only have the opportunity to be charged once or twice per year and you are not getting the game until your payment is confirmed and up-to-date. Also features cancerous encryption that requires you to send a code to the creator so that he can send you your key back. Basically, in order to play the game via legitimate means you need to wait until the creator sets up a "charged post" that enables you to pay for that game in a limited 2-4 week time window. Then you need to wait for the current Patreon month to be over, wait a couple extra days for payment processing to be complete, then wait for creator to be online and manually send you link to Mega archive of the game. Then after you finish downloading copy the encryption code, send it back to creator, wait until creator is online again to send you your key.
To be fair, the game was pretty good for 2020, but it's starting to show its age nowadays, too many better projects came out, also Newface started removing some CGs from the game.

Anson98

Apr 14, 2019
After chat with Jeane during night ,
How to go inside Ferdinand house to get the prostitution permission?

mass139

Mar 1, 2022
4.00 Update log:

1、Finished Parasite Cave.(Chinese update log will be translated later)

2、Optimize some system functions.

3、Fixed player reported bugs.

Reactions: sam_TIO and nerogaf

beartato3

Oct 23, 2020
That one is a joint project with the guy behind Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon. (Tentacle3G)

Some the best quality RPGM games that feature Hardcore or Dark BDSM elements are made by a group of a Chinese creators that appear to have some kind of connection/relationship. Unfortunately, this also means they all share some kind of consumer-inconvenient monetization practice.

- Tentacle3G with Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon, a lot of people praised the game, I gave it a try but did not have the patience to finish it. However I do appreciate the vast amount of content available. Sadly, still suffers from garbage overpriced DLC model and taking content hostage behind ridiculous Patreon goals. (although I think it's DLC spinoff content, unlike Wolf who incorporates a plotline into the game and then refuses to finish it until 3000 monthly Patreons)

- you got the Agnietta guy, honestly not much to criticise about this one except selecting Patreon as platform when they are fully aware of the nature of their content and then having to inconvenience the audience with "bending over backwards" maneuvers that just delayed the final product

- NewFace Evil Goddess this one uses a $1 per creation model. This means the current product is gonna cost you about $60, but then only $1 for future updates (at a rate of maybe one update per year), not to mention you need to wait for the planets to align because if you're lucky, you'll only have the opportunity to be charged once or twice per year and you are not getting the game until your payment is confirmed and up-to-date. Also features cancerous encryption that requires you to send a code to the creator so that he can send you your key back. Basically, in order to play the game via legitimate means you need to wait until the creator sets up a "charged post" that enables you to pay for that game in a limited 2-4 week time window. Then you need to wait for the current Patreon month to be over, wait a couple extra days for payment processing to be complete, then wait for creator to be online and manually send you link to Mega archive of the game. Then after you finish downloading copy the encryption code, send it back to creator, wait until creator is online again to send you your key.
To be fair, the game was pretty good for 2020, but it's starting to show its age nowadays, too many better projects came out, also Newface started removing some CGs from the game.
NewFace Evil Goddess no longer have updates???

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
NewFace Evil Goddess no longer have updates???
Well, looking at their they are posting there infrequently (most recent middle of last month), with the last game update last august. Also all their patreon posts are private (that I saw), but what little I can see of their post they're bitching about piracy. Whether they're actually producing game content (and with what frequency), who knows. Though I do applaud them only charging per game update, not per moth like every other scummy patreon. Not saying the "pay full retail price to access the beta, then continue to pay to get updates to the beta" is good, just better than some others.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
4.00 Update log:

Great news!
But please, give me a link to this update log.
My gratitude, Sir...

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

Sooo Links to all of them please ; P

Hasst420

May 30, 2020
4.00 Update log:
4.00 更新說明
1、完成寄生蟲洞內一階段的全部去事件,邏輯比較複雜,有興趣的朋友可以各種邏輯都走走,5-10號發現bug請彙報,之後發現就別報了,估計都修掉了。蟲洞二階段沒多少H內容,主要是劇情推進,如果對一階段有什麽怨念的可以提,我希望蟲洞能達到1代地下水脈和蟲洞的總高度。
2、優化部分系統功能。
3、修正了之前玩家上報的各種bug。

Hasst420

May 30, 2020
Translated by Google:
1. Complete all the events in the first stage of the parasite cave. The logic is more complicated. Interested friends can walk through all kinds of logic. If you find bugs on the 5th and 10th, please report them, and don't report them later. It is estimated that they will be repaired. . There is not much H content in the second stage of the wormhole. It is mainly about the advancement of the plot. If you have any complaints about the first stage, you can mention it. I hope that the wormhole can reach the total height of the first generation of underground water veins and wormholes.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes