3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Cursed Armor II [v4.0] [Wolfzq] – Compressed

Win/nw.js · · · (603.3 MiB :: 1.81 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Assets are (still) encrypted, so this compression can be patched up!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

sonkuuhaku

Dec 23, 2019
Im not good at english but I will try to explain it.

I assume that "Java" problem happen after you tried to replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js right ?

Try this:

(Delete the extracted game folder first on your phone)

1. Turn off your internet
2. Extract the game
3. Back up the original Z_Wolfzq_Help.js
4. Replace it with this Z_Wolfzq_Help.js I attach below
5. Then replace Z_Wolfzq_Help.js back using the original one
6. That's all I do, you will not need any login and you can play.

(And I block my internet access for joiplay)

Try it and let me know if it work
Bro, at step 3, 4 and 5 do i need start game or just replace Help.js file? I do both ways but its still not work at 4.0. Can you make a video tutorial?

Jan 12, 2022
Cursed Armor 2 3.25.02 Release (Unofficial Version)

⚠ Only basic sanity tests (does the game load, can you get through a battle) have been performed at this time. ⚠

Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Windows/Linux links are invalid... :(
Edit: nvm me, made a comp. request for latest version

Okay i am dumb lmao sorry, there is alrdy a compression, sorry again

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Thorax - save

Save 16 is around the end of one of the elf lines.
Save 17 is at the start of the Stud Elves line
Hmmjon saves
Save 11 before version 4.00 entering parasite cave, go to tentacle corridor to activate
Save 12 after elf wizard battle, elf slave
Save 13 before version 3.60 elf wizard slave line, go to sleep and choose do not bear
Save 14 version 3 torres city line before becoming slave just go to forest and get captured
Save 15 save after version 2.5
Save 16 after becoming mandragora witch
Save 17 save version 2.4 before artefacts - lamia artefact / meeting slime witch, tree artefact (no virgin)
Save 18 save after version 2.3
Save 19 version 2.2 after becoming overlord witch
also from Save 13 you can go to gloria and reveal Lilina identity.

Save 17 is at the start of the Stud Elves line. I had saved over the one just before the Stud Elves portal but it is close. The walk through on the wiki will get you there or there is a way to escape the slave line from that point aswell the play time is wrong lol as there have been 2 full restarts on it and there is a good 40-50+ odd hours in total done on that save as it restarts the play time when the restart chances run out. Anyway enjoy
I'm not sure how to progress along the lamia and mandragora lines...also the patreon costumes are not available.

It's not really much of a loss, but I was wondering if there was a way to get them.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
are the patreon costumes broken in the last release? Every costume leads to "no png" error
The patreon costume images aren't included in most pirated releases, and require all those assets to not give that error. So unless you can find some sucker who paid the $10-15 for a given month's cosmetic only costumes, you're out of luck.

Though if you wanted to get the stats of those costumes without the visuals, you could copy the files for a standard outfit and rename the copies to match the DLC outfit files.

Reactions: botaniq_1

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i can't understand is the ganon quest still bugged after 100 years of development, it is impossible to break the backfire debuff and i am not on easy difficulty. I touched every stupid skeleton 1000 times but all i can do is give up and leave the castle without sceptre

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
hi. Can anyone clear out something to me. All costumes(outfits) are just for static standing picture? And there no mid-combat variations like in The Agnietta or 蘇る退魔巫女 ? Thanks. Content in www/img and in full gallery have only CG without costumes(or only specific one).

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
hi. Can anyone clear out something to me. All costumes(outfits) are just for static standing picture? And there no mid-combat variations like in The Agnietta or 蘇る退魔巫女 ? Thanks. Content in www/img and in full gallery have only CG without costumes(or only specific one).
Yep, for the great price of $15 per month you too can get standing image only costumes.

Reactions: bymkaster
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes