RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

bmax

Jan 14, 2018
Honestly, if you want to pay for a wolfzq game just pirate until they do full release and buy it from steam (or your preferred online store they're selling it at). They're really bad about their patreon policy, being pay X amount to access the game, then continue to pay to get updates for the game you've paid for at this point, and pay a lot more for the "exclusive content" which is costumes that don't do anything. By the time they actually release the game for sale you'll probably have spent many times the retail cost on monthly patreon costs.

They basically consistently bitch about that pirates exist, and take time to try and implement more restrictive DRM into their game. They've never really realized that pirates basically never pay no matter what, and crackers are often in it for the challenge. So wolf has claimed no third game, but I doubt they're ever actually finishing this one anyway, so...
Agreed. I usually try the pirate copy before I pay unless it's on Steam (because they have refund, which is nice). And even though I am supporting a few projects on Patreon, I don't trust some others. For example there was a long going game project I had been supporting. At the beginning the devs said patrons would receive a Steam copy once it's completed, but several months later they announced the game would be F2P.

Also as I've mentioned in the CA1 thread, I don't even feel guilty pirating this game specifically. After I bought CA1 on Steam it was taken down for unknown reason. When I later asked the devs if I could get update, they just told me to buy another copy from Patreon. It was very disappointing.

So yeah better wait for the full release (if that's gonna happen), or just pirate it until they're proven trustworthy.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020

This patch is installed. Need 4.0 version. Please directly overwrite the www folder(4.0 version) after unzipping.
Mega: Download
Unzip password: wolfzq

補丁安裝,需要4.0本體文件,請解壓後,直接覆蓋4.0版本的www文件夾。
Mega:下載地址
解壓密碼:wolfzq
度盤鏈接:
提取碼:ujps
wow, an update patch instead of redownloading entire game? :PogChamp:

hope wolf do more of this in the future if he keep only adding trickle update but I am sure this is just an exception case

jackwinter

Jan 24, 2019
what it said here it mean u can past the game without losing ur virgin but then u read the quest for overlord's temple it said the only way out is to breed and have a bug child to progress so there is no way i can save her virginity
(Save the White witch) is the quest for overlord's temple.
then why the note said u can save virgin if there is no way out except breeding in this quest,,
even then i defeat the bugs they reviving again.
wtf developer?!
edit: btw the teleportation is still not working even with new update is it a bug or im doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
what it said here it mean u can past the game without losing ur virgin but then u read the quest for overlord's temple it said the only way out is to breed and have a bug child to progress so there is no way i can save her virginity
(Save the White witch) is the quest for overlord's temple.
then why the note said u can save virgin if there is no way out except breeding in this quest,,
even then i defeat the bugs they reviving again.
wtf developer?!
edit: btw the teleportation is still not working even with new update is it a bug or im doing something wrong?
i cant get out either even tho ive done the entire quest and it telling me to leave lol

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
As I wrote above, the problem with the eyes is related to the Z_Wolfzq_Base file, and I also said that I don’t know what the replacement for earlier versions will lead to. But now I know, when replacing it with Z_Wolfzq_Base from version 3.70, the character's avatar in the parasite cave is not displayed both in the game itself and in the menu. Cg will be without images, you will see only text.

biikioe

Jan 14, 2019
im found some interesting amor when using cheat, like demonized girl, magic girl, buddhist nun, yuuka's backfire, but when i add it and equip, character remain nude. Is that somethings only patreon high level get? If not, how can i have those equiped that make my character not nude?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
im found some interesting amor when using cheat, like demonized girl, magic girl, buddhist nun, yuuka's backfire, but when i add it and equip, character remain nude. Is that somethings only patreon high level get? If not, how can i have those equiped that make my character not nude?
Yeah, those are all patreon costumes. You either need to pay $15 (IIRC) to access that month's costume pack, and are not available after that. The alternative requires a patreon supporter with those packs to post them, and those are few and far between.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
That guy still scaming paetron dlc? You're better off donating to developers on this site/dsl and getcha who give you some content for free witout tangling over your heads dlc items every month. Sorry I'm not one of them I'm poor right now, but if I ever get rich I certaily won't give any money to the creator of cursed armor series.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can someone give save file
i don't know if its a full save I found it on my pc but never played game in ages dont know if it works for latest version but you can try it, save first on file 1 then copy paste this over on top to install. did it work? Was for version 3.25

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes