RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

morel

May 2, 2018
Hello everyone , im stuck in one of the quest where i met some dude called messanger and he said smt like resurrecting worm king and my clan so after that i ambushed food delivery and went back to blonde queen girl and got smt called nematode's carcass then i went to guild master and talked about messanger but dialouge was in japanesse so now i have now idea what to do , any help would be appreciated

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
How do you acces the parasite cave from the first game ? I saw the scene in the memory zone but I have no idea how to get to it

danvolodar

May 21, 2022
Hm, if you play around with the armours available for Sophia from the [1] cheat menu, there are several spider-themed outfits, including two great-looking spider transformations (which also include character model transformation). Does anyone know if there's yet a quest line leading to spider transformation, or is that simply for the future? Or a patreon costume?

Hasst420

May 30, 2020
4.60 Update log
1. The scenario of failing to smuggle out of Torres and being turned into Tethys is halfway complete.
2. Fixed player reported bugs.

Test points:
1. The basic workload is large, so no write 2 chief mate events and 1 captain event. Please ignore it when you see it. It is recommended to keep the archive before entering the ship.
2. Some events are related to fatigue. Remember to be as tired as possible before going to bed.
3. The drug stealing event has a special plot, but at present, the plot will not be able to sleep on the 5th day, so if you want to see it, you need to steal all the drugs on the 5th day to trigger the event.

4.60 更新內容
1、托雷斯城偷渡失敗變成狄蒂絲的劇情制作完成一半。
2、修正了之前玩家上報的各種bug。

測試要點:
1、基礎工作量較大,所以少寫2個大副事件和1個船長事件,看到請無視,建議保留進入港口前的存檔。
2、有事件開啟跟疲勞有關,記得睡覺前盡量疲勞。
3、偷藥事件有特殊劇情,但目前會在第5天無法睡覺推進劇情,所以想看需在第5天偷盜走全部藥劑,方可觸發事件。

Hasst420

May 30, 2020
Game Version 4.60!

Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.
After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.
Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!
Game:
password:game202211@wolfzqteam
English language players don't need to read the message below. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。
第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。
請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!
4.60中文版 Mega盤
遊戲本體:
解壓密碼:game202211@wolfzqteam
如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.60中文版 百度盤
如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。
本次密碼過于複雜,全因有人在線解壓導致資源被鎖!請大家提高使用網盤的意識!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!
本次解壓包請自行修改後綴名爲.7z後並使用7zip解包!
遊戲本體:
提取碼:bwps
解壓密碼:game202211@wolfzqteam

ijrg ohbwer

Mar 18, 2019
Well here is version 4.4 and my manual crack.

Here are the changes made by the dev:

4.40 Update log:
(Temporary machine translation)
1. The Torres Spirit Line has added the loan manager plot, which triggers the fortune-teller in the priest's house at the beginning of the event.
2. Torres has added the design that the plot can leave if the debt is too high. If you owe enough, you can trigger the plot in the Chamber of Commerce after getting the pass.
3. In the event of the secret treasure of Torres' adult Zerg, the Evil Fall line is advanced to NE, and the other canary-led line has no new content.
4. To add the dialog review function, you need to initialize it once in the keyboard settings of the setting function, and the default L key.
5. The keyboard setting function is optimized, the setting is more clear and easy to understand, remember to initialize it once.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
No account needed to play the game.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).
And a community patch.

PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.
can you crack ver 4.6?

Reactions: nerogaf
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes