RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
I want to ask if there is no translation in the gallery, is it because it's an old version of crack or the dev hasn't translated it yet
the crack doesn't change the translation, it just adds the random outfits/other stuff and cheats and a patch to the map. the translation is purely done by the dev.
(i don't have the patron outfits, just for some reason the dev removed some outfits for some reason)
I am not a member of his patreon, since i dont have that kind of free cash-flow.

Reactions: voltairepop

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Cursed Armor 2 4.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I thought this game was finished years ago since it was 1.0. Was that actually supposed to be 0.1?
Version numbers have no real standardization. Yes most developers have v1.0 to be the first completed release, but not all of them.

As for how close this is to being a completed game. Well, that probably depends on how long the patreon gravy train keeps rolling for them.

biikioe

Jan 14, 2019
i notice there 4 set that apper with cheat but cant be found, that is magic girl, buddhist nun, buddha, demonized girl. Are those 150$ exclusive patreon content?

chesire

May 5, 2017
I don't wanna raise everyones hopes here but there are 2 ways on top of my head which makes it possible to enable all these 'patreon content' But I won't do it. Listen close and listen well for one reason I don't want creator to make it more and more annoying to crack as time goes on and enabling patreon content should be done on final version only. That's why this game is slow af.

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery? mod cheat etc... i want to keep the progress i make and see the full gallery

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
How to beat king worm, King worm always keep me on his breeding lair. How to escape from breeding shrine.

MaRRgoT

Mar 18, 2021
Hello. How to remove lactation in the new game +? Before the new game + there was a skill (although the milk is all). And how to completely remove it.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Why Sofia always got bad ending and retry when she facing Succubus King. How to pass this chapter plz tell me?? How to fight that monster.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes