RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Thap2k

Feb 6, 2022
Well this is new ️ , never got this error before , the game itself are not suppose to play on joiplay so u have to deal it by yourself now :( , at this moment im still got some glitches stuff like open full gallery , patreon costumes and fps ( some time its get down like 2-3 fps ) .
*Anyway , im playing the game without problem , love the game story and enjoy to play it from the start ( with the help from wiki of course ).
Do you play the joiplay ca2 3.25 i gave ? Try the original ca2 4.3 or at least 4.0 , the game does have update so maybe it will be solve if u try the higher version ?
After I try to restart the computer, the game works smoothly, the fps is also very stable from 40 to 60 fps, and about your problem, I think maybe the hardware of the device is not strong enough to meet the activities. . your. joiplay ( ) this is my facebook we can make friends to talk more

Last edited:
Reactions: Imp Sana

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
After I try to restart the computer, the game works smoothly, the fps is also very stable from 40 to 60 fps, and about your problem, I think maybe the hardware of the device is not strong enough to meet the activities. . your. joiplay ( ) this is my facebook we can make friends to talk more
Thanks , but im not into facebook or twitter much but if u had any think to discuss you can contact me through this website . i love old style rpg game so sometime without Steam and others i just need nsfw stuff to play with .

Last edited:
Reactions: Thap2k

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone share the save file that they have finished the "Mandragon Quest" quest? I don't want a full save. Just finish this quest. I can't pass this mission because I'm playing from Joiplay.A save whose plant form has been passed

PokeSlave Trainer

Sep 2, 2022
Thanks , but im not into facebook or twitter much but if u had any think to discuss you can contact me through this website . i love old style rpg game so sometime without Steam and others i just need nsfw stuff to play with .
Sorry this is my first time on this site and I have never editted Cursed Armor 2 before. Could you help me out how to install the solution you mentioned here. I got both the Cursed Armor 2 v3.25.02 JOIPlay.rga and Cursed Armor 4.3. Where is Cursed Armor 2 v3.25.02 JOIPlay.rga suppose to go in the Cursed Armor 2 4.3 File Directory?

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
I
Sorry this is my first time on this site and I have never editted Cursed Armor 2 before. Could you help me out how to install the solution you mentioned here. I got both the Cursed Armor 2 v3.25.02 JOIPlay.rga and Cursed Armor 4.3. Where is Cursed Armor 2 v3.25.02 JOIPlay.rga suppose to go in the Cursed Armor 2 4.3 File Directory?
I don't know too.I can't play the latest version from Joiplay

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
The game opens, the main menu opens smoothly, but when entering the game, it stays on the "loading" screen

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
None , what i mean is the first time u run ca2 on joiplay then of course there must be an error or else , so u must try the ca 3.25 rga first because its the only port for android/... joiplay , it run smoothly without the problem of at least , doesn't get a bunch of errors like the 4.3 version ( pc version that u must emulator through joiplay ) , deal the problem from android port first ( 3.25 ) then try the pc ca2 version .
°All solutions that I know have already been shared from last post , i just try all i can do from joiplay app .
°if u ask the latest version can play on joyplay or not , the answer is yes .
Screenshot_2022-09-03-10-17-26-31_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Last edited:

PokeSlave Trainer

Sep 2, 2022
None , what i mean is the first time u run ca2 on joiplay then of course there must be an error or else , so u must try the ca 3.25 rga first because its the only port for android/... joiplay , it run smoothly without the problem of at least , doesn't get a bunch of errors like the 4.3 version ( pc version that u must emulator through joiplay ) , deal the problem from android port first ( 3.25 ) then try the pc ca2 version .
°All solutions that I know have already been shared from last post , i just try all i can do from joiplay app .
View attachment 2021653
Thanks I will try out some testing. I was wondering do you have a save file with the CGs all or mostly unlocked that I could use?

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks I will try out some testing. I was wondering do you have a save file with the CGs all or mostly unlocked that I could use?
Sadly none , my problems is cant use the open full gallery cheat , and more sad thing that im so lazy to bring the save file to anywhere when i delete the old version , currently using the gren save file from game folder .

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
View attachment 2021653
how do you trigger this event? im still confuse

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
im getting a checksum error while extracting using winrar
it says total error is 5702
and when i play the game it says hte files have been moved or deleted

ijrg ohbwer

Mar 18, 2019
Hello,

Sorry for not noticing that the game has updated. I hope you will forgive my absence with this gift. For those who do not trust my gift, you are more than welcome to manually install the tweaks and cracks here.
I really didn't bug test this, just slapped this together in 20 min, so please don't blame me too much for my laziness.

Since my last release, these things have been updated by the developer:

4.20 Update log:

4.12 Update log:

1, Added Elf's story-line branching quest in Torres, players need to react with the High Councilor as much as possible to trigger the event, the plot is set after the 3rd Anniversary Celebration. This branching quest will be an great improvement for the plots and player's gaming experience, after you finish all branching lines, you will get 2 important items.
2, Players win in the final battle of the new Elf's story-line will be rewarded with Important Item 1, you are recommended to play this part of the game.
3, Players win in the final battle of the new Elf's story-line will be able to proceed the story to the True Ending of the Ganon Queen.
4, Adjusted the night burglar system in the Empire.
5, Added a merchant in the Torres Club for unequal cashing.
6, Added some changes in the Memory System, menu of Memories of Endings will have different font colors.
7, Fixed player reported bugs.
A friendly reminder: ghosts haunt in the night, do not put the dick in the body while doing ghost hunting!

4.05 Update log:
1、Add events for the Boss of Torres City Prostitutes, If you have entered the canary line, the braided event must be turned on to trigger it!
2、Fixed player reported bugs.
Note: This month, my father was hospitalized first, and then I fell ill twice (severe cold + foot gout), the update content is less, please understand.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
No account needed to play the game.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).
And a community patch.

I did not add the content from logging in to the account because I can't. To remind everybody, I can't really program, and I don't crack games, I just combine my stuff into the game folder and that is it. I don't really do much except package all the stuff I have seen recently in the last few pages on this website like patches.

Sorry, but I must start to delete the older versions to conserve space on my account. 3.7 3.8 3.25 4.0 3.0 and manual installation are still up for those who want the older stuff.

Damn, Mega is really slow to upload.
Can you crack v4.3 for us? pleasesssss!!!!!

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Can you crack v4.3 for us? pleasesssss!!!!!
Sorry For not noticing that there was an update.

Well and my .

Here are the changes made by the dev:

4.30 Update log:

1. Torres' final plot (not finished, the ending point will be jailed, please arrange the save), the way to open it is to return to Torres with the secret treasure of the insect.
2. Added a new vagina and ass diagram, which changes according to the text.
3. A special title has been added, which can be obtained by defeating Yuka by transforming into a magic hair during Yuuka's battle.
4. The link title added, 【Succubus Queen】 and 【淫发欲奴】 increase the strength of the transformation of the Cloud Hair Witch.
5. The link title added, 【Ganon Queen】 and 【Bewitching Lubricious Ghost】 increase the strength of the transformation of the Undead Witch.
6. The wind magic haircut CG has been added to the event of leaving the Elf Village, which can be viewed directly through the green memory of the councilor.
7. Fixed player reported bugs.

4.20 Update log:

1, Added new events to Long Hair Club
2, Added the Secret Treasure event to parasite cave.
3, Added "skip" function to the castle, the setting book will appear on the desk after the main story line proceeds to certain point.
4, You can now set the number of your saves.(20 - 100)
5, Added "avatar viewing" function to the Avatar Controller. Adjust avatars with direction keys, screenshot with F6.(you can find the screenshots in a folder named chucun)
6, Fixed player reported bugs.
Please note, before you leave the parasite cave, make sure the dialogues are triggered (try jumping down to the 3rd floor) so that you dont miss the special event.

Included by me:
Working quest editor.
And a community patch.

PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
Sorry For not noticing that there was an update.

Well here is 4.3 cracked version and my manual crack.

Here are the changes made by the dev:

4.30 Update log:

1. Torres' final plot (not finished, the ending point will be jailed, please arrange the save), the way to open it is to return to Torres with the secret treasure of the insect.
2. Added a new vagina and ass diagram, which changes according to the text.
3. A special title has been added, which can be obtained by defeating Yuka by transforming into a magic hair during Yuuka's battle.
4. The link title added, 【Succubus Queen】 and 【淫发欲奴】 increase the strength of the transformation of the Cloud Hair Witch.
5. The link title added, 【Ganon Queen】 and 【Bewitching Lubricious Ghost】 increase the strength of the transformation of the Undead Witch.
6. The wind magic haircut CG has been added to the event of leaving the Elf Village, which can be viewed directly through the green memory of the councilor.
7. Fixed player reported bugs.

4.20 Update log:

1, Added new events to Long Hair Club
2, Added the Secret Treasure event to parasite cave.
3, Added "skip" function to the castle, the setting book will appear on the desk after the main story line proceeds to certain point.
4, You can now set the number of your saves.(20 - 100)
5, Added "avatar viewing" function to the Avatar Controller. Adjust avatars with direction keys, screenshot with F6.(you can find the screenshots in a folder named chucun)
6, Fixed player reported bugs.
Please note, before you leave the parasite cave, make sure the dialogues are triggered (try jumping down to the 3rd floor) so that you dont miss the special event.

Included by me:
Working quest editor.
And a community patch.

PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.
Now give us crack version 4.40

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes