RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Hello friends. Can you suggest some games like cursed armor and fallen valkyrie? Style corruption.
Where can I download fallen valkyrie?

Also, if it's another wolfzq game, lower your expectations. He's just going to turn it into another hand asking for money without ever delivering anything of substance.

It's a shame, really. His talent is obvious but the way he chooses to use it...

江借时

Aug 2, 2022
Version 4.3 - Original
Mega
password:game202208@wolfzqteam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is the new updated version, is not modded or cracked so if you want to do so please check older posts.
old cracks still work just search the thread.
dude, do you have the Chinese version of 4.3? I really need this, God bless you.

Reactions: kiiiii

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
so, is it worth to support this creator in development or just wait for the full version ? First time I see so much negative about a creator. Also if you cancel sub mid way, does it stop you fom playing the game ?

Last edited:

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
so, is it worth to support this creator in development or just wait for the full version ? First time I see so much negative about a creator. Also if you cancel sub mid way, does it stop you fom playing the game ?
Just wait until it finish. Considering on how long the story is, I personally wouldn't mind paying $30 or possibly more for full game since many of the fetish is quite niche and hard to get a decent game on them.

Wolf has bad reputation due to his greedy practice as he want to milk as much money from patreon each month with small update to the game. It will take yeas to finish the game and there is some indication that he purposefully slow down the development as he is very mad to people who share his game for free which somehow ended up making him canceling the CA3 at earlier stage of making CA2. Considering his greedy personality, he probably won't finish this game until he got other money milker (probably the valkyrie one) ready.

As for second question. Yes, you won't able to play it without cracked version if you cancel midway since you need to login with your account. There is easy crack js file to bypass it somewhere in this thread but it can be hit or miss. Or you can look for properly crack game file but it won't be latest version since there only few people trying to crack it every month due to small change of content.

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
... there is some indication that he purposefully slow down the development...

...As for second question. Yes, you won't able to play it without cracked version if you cancel midway...
Thank for the reply, this quote is exactly what I fear about patreon creator. I ll wait for full game on this one

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
if anyone has time, can you write a complete walkthrough guide? :-\
this game still didnt complete yet. so why bother to make the complete walktrough when the game still continue? btw u can search for cursed armor 2 walktrough in mirahaze (just search "cursed armor 2 walktrough" on google)

AzharGaming34

Dec 12, 2019
Version 4.3 - Original
Mega
password:game202208@wolfzqteam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is the new updated version, is not modded or cracked so if you want to do so please check older posts.
old cracks still work just search the thread.

can someone make fully crack of this version? i simply can't play it

Reactions: nerogaf
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes