RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
dude wheres the password
It's the same link AND password like in this post:

Please notice, authorized account will receive the mail via its Patreon E-mail only when your total donation is up to more than $10. If you have donated more than $10 but still don't get the mail, please check if its in your Trash Box, if not, please use login page's forget password link, and your account is your patreon reserved mailbox.
After starting the game for the first time, log in with an authorized email account. It is best to change the password.
Be careful! ! ! The encrypted version comes with all month gifts, which are certified online and cannot be used normally after offline!
Game:Download
password:game202206@wolfzqteam
English language players don't need to read the message below. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
請注意,授權賬號在patreon對應的郵箱,需要累計支持超過$10才會收到郵件。如果支持超過$10沒有收到郵件,請先查看是否在垃圾郵件中,如果依舊沒有,請在遊戲登陸界面進入忘記密碼鏈接,你的賬號就是你patreon 的預留郵箱。
第一次啓動遊戲後,使用授權的郵箱賬號登陸,最好修改下密碼。
請注意!!!加密版本自帶所有月籌,都是在線獲得認證,且離線後無法正常使用的!
4.20中文版 Mega盤
遊戲本體:下載
解壓密碼:game202206@wolfzqteam
如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.20中文版 百度盤
如果有補丁,補丁安裝方法:解壓後用www文件夾覆蓋原遊戲目錄中的www文件夾即可。
本次密碼過于複雜,全因有人在線解壓導致資源被鎖!請大家提高使用網盤的意識!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!不要在線解壓!
本次解壓包請自行修改後綴名爲.7z後並使用7zip解包!
遊戲本體:
提取碼:29zj
解壓密碼:game202206@wolfzqteam

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
can u tell me what's the changes thx in advance ^^
I don't usually share games though ...
sincerely Wolfzq was a profound disappointment,
he cashed out and complained that the game was cracked,
was one of the first to bring Triple H RPG,
however, by now we must realize that it has really asked for too much sonvention.
PunishedMulan and Shadow Portal have done more and better with a lot less.
Honestly Wolfzq had a talent for storytelling, perhaps the only game where you can see the training and clothing of a good horse girl,
but he clearly believed he was smart and that the public didn't notice that he now had more interest in making money than telling the story of a good slut.
Compared to the updates of the first Cursed Armor it can be said that it stopped updating a long time ago.

Last edited:

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
Someone pls give full save ver4.0 pls , joyplay really cant handle the game and its crash away everytime i try to unlock gallery

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
View attachment 1936626
I booted up the game through joiplay but keep getting this error, any fixes?
Well im not telling i can "really" fix this error ... but you can try from my setting :
*Download and install the joyplay 1.10.065 and RPGmaker plugin 1.10.52 from discord Joyplay , you can join the server in the app itself . By now the discord updated the higher version but i never try it .
*After install everything , the next step is setting :
Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-00-12-67_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-00-27-30_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-00-32-44_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-00-42-94_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-00-53-16_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
*After settings done , you should try the joyplay ca2 3.25 first , if it work properly then try the main game .
Currently im using the 4.0 ver without problem from "normal" gameplay , the only sad thing its doesn't really work with patreon costumes and unlock gallery but any other cheats still work tho .
Screenshot_2022-07-24-09-10-04-36_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Last edited:

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
Anyone who has downloaded the new version can send it to those of us who don't have the money for Patrol. Thank you

mass139

Mar 1, 2022

I had a bad cold for 5 days (not fully recovered), the development progress of this month has been affected, and the update next month is expected to be postponed to the 10th.
For the players who have been waiting for the update, wolfzq apologizes here first, I'm really sorry.

ItsmeJeff

Jul 20, 2022
Use the cracked file provided some posts ago.
Is this the post that provide the cracked file right here ? If so, then thx
Hello,

Sorry for not noticing that the game has updated. I hope you will forgive my absence with this gift. For those who do not trust my gift, you are more than welcome to manually install the tweaks and cracks here.
I really didn't bug test this, just slapped this together in 20 min, so please don't blame me too much for my laziness.

Since my last release, these things have been updated by the developer:

4.20 Update log:

4.12 Update log:

1, Added Elf's story-line branching quest in Torres, players need to react with the High Councilor as much as possible to trigger the event, the plot is set after the 3rd Anniversary Celebration. This branching quest will be an great improvement for the plots and player's gaming experience, after you finish all branching lines, you will get 2 important items.
2, Players win in the final battle of the new Elf's story-line will be rewarded with Important Item 1, you are recommended to play this part of the game.
3, Players win in the final battle of the new Elf's story-line will be able to proceed the story to the True Ending of the Ganon Queen.
4, Adjusted the night burglar system in the Empire.
5, Added a merchant in the Torres Club for unequal cashing.
6, Added some changes in the Memory System, menu of Memories of Endings will have different font colors.
7, Fixed player reported bugs.
A friendly reminder: ghosts haunt in the night, do not put the dick in the body while doing ghost hunting!

4.05 Update log:
1、Add events for the Boss of Torres City Prostitutes, If you have entered the canary line, the braided event must be turned on to trigger it!
2、Fixed player reported bugs.
Note: This month, my father was hospitalized first, and then I fell ill twice (severe cold + foot gout), the update content is less, please understand.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
No account needed to play the game.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).
And a community patch.

I did not add the content from logging in to the account because I can't. To remind everybody, I can't really program, and I don't crack games, I just combine my stuff into the game folder and that is it. I don't really do much except package all the stuff I have seen recently in the last few pages on this website like patches.

Sorry, but I must start to delete the older versions to conserve space on my account. 3.7 3.8 3.25 4.0 3.0 and manual installation are still up for those who want the older stuff.

Damn, Mega is really slow to upload.

agisvilla

Feb 10, 2020

I had a bad cold for 5 days (not fully recovered), the development progress of this month has been affected, and the update next month is expected to be postponed to the 10th.
For the players who have been waiting for the update, wolfzq apologizes here first, I'm really sorry.
so it will be postponed again not August now update

Reactions: Dark2580

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
Wolfzq is a very strict man in his interests,
if he does not have 3,000 supporters on his patreon,
he reserves the right not to complete the 3rd plot.
Moreover, he had already complained that the game had been cracked and even if it had 5,000 supporters it would not make a sequel.
After all, he has invested part of the profits on other patreon projects left in the middle and scammed and more than fair that he relies on who financed him,
finding himself a fucking excuse just to scam away.

Wolfzq had been a pioneer, plus his plot and prop work makes you cum by the gallon like no other triple-H.
Unfortunately with the easy money he lost sight of his initial goal which is to conduct mass fapping to create an international sperm fund. In conclusion, from the hero he was he has become the evil slut we all know.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes