• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Wolfzq is a very strict man in his interests,
if he does not have 3,000 supporters on his patreon,
he reserves the right not to complete the 3rd plot.
Moreover, he had already complained that the game had been cracked and even if it had 5,000 supporters it would not make a sequel.
After all, he has invested part of the profits on other patreon projects left in the middle and scammed and more than fair that he relies on who financed him,
finding himself a fucking excuse just to scam away.

Wolfzq had been a pioneer, plus his plot and prop work makes you cum by the gallon like no other triple-H.
Unfortunately with the easy money he lost sight of his initial goal which is to conduct mass fapping to create an international sperm fund. In conclusion, from the hero he was he has become the evil slut we all know.
He was the same scammer even years before starting these RPG Maker projects - during his Cursed Armour mod development for TES Oblivion he was using same paywalled shitty methods of releases,releasing buggy mess of a mod until community fixed it, still promising too much and posting previews of nonexistant content with stolen assets without actually implementing anything, but base mod, while whining about westerns translating and "stealing" his "work".

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Btw, i'm just curious, is this the v4.12 fully crack version of the game ? If you dont mind me asking, thx in advance
Well I made a mistake. The version greyninja provided is the acutal 4.20 version of the game and it's already cracked. The second link are only the files to crack an official game download of version 4.20 manually.

Reactions: ItsmeJeff

ItsmeJeff

Jul 20, 2022
Well I made a mistake. The version greyninja provided is the acutal 4.20 version of the game and it's already cracked. The second link are only the files to crack an official game download of version 4.20 manually.
Hello,

Sorry for not noticing that the game has updated. I hope you will forgive my absence with this gift. For those who do not trust my gift, you are more than welcome to manually install the tweaks and cracks here.
I really didn't bug test this, just slapped this together in 20 min, so please don't blame me too much for my laziness.

Since my last release, these things have been updated by the developer:

4.20 Update log:

4.12 Update log:

1, Added Elf's story-line branching quest in Torres, players need to react with the High Councilor as much as possible to trigger the event, the plot is set after the 3rd Anniversary Celebration. This branching quest will be an great improvement for the plots and player's gaming experience, after you finish all branching lines, you will get 2 important items.
2, Players win in the final battle of the new Elf's story-line will be rewarded with Important Item 1, you are recommended to play this part of the game.
3, Players win in the final battle of the new Elf's story-line will be able to proceed the story to the True Ending of the Ganon Queen.
4, Adjusted the night burglar system in the Empire.
5, Added a merchant in the Torres Club for unequal cashing.
6, Added some changes in the Memory System, menu of Memories of Endings will have different font colors.
7, Fixed player reported bugs.
A friendly reminder: ghosts haunt in the night, do not put the dick in the body while doing ghost hunting!

4.05 Update log:
1、Add events for the Boss of Torres City Prostitutes, If you have entered the canary line, the braided event must be turned on to trigger it!
2、Fixed player reported bugs.
Note: This month, my father was hospitalized first, and then I fell ill twice (severe cold + foot gout), the update content is less, please understand.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
No account needed to play the game.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).
And a community patch.

I did not add the content from logging in to the account because I can't. To remind everybody, I can't really program, and I don't crack games, I just combine my stuff into the game folder and that is it. I don't really do much except package all the stuff I have seen recently in the last few pages on this website like patches.

Sorry, but I must start to delete the older versions to conserve space on my account. 3.7 3.8 3.25 4.0 3.0 and manual installation are still up for those who want the older stuff.

Damn, Mega is really slow to upload.
So what you mean is the first mega link greyninja provide is the actual v4.2 cracked version of the game ?. I clicked on it and it said "cursed armor II 4.2 Complete Edition by Gren.zip". if this is correct then let me know, thx.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
So what you mean is the first mega link greyninja provide is the actual v4.2 cracked version of the game ?. I clicked on it and it said "cursed armor II 4.2 Complete Edition by Gren.zip". if this is correct then let me know, thx.
Yes it is.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
There is a LOT more competition coming in from the east as they realize how weak the west H development is. Outside of a few small developers scattered around Europe that are making good high quality h games there is next to no one from NA doing h games at this point. If they are they are localizing and decensoring the eastern games coming over and making a fortune doing easy port work for games that are basically done.

Its too bad the west is getting crushed in terms of game development but its like that way even in regular non h space barring a very rare occasional AAA game that's good these days everyone who knows is quitting games or moving to playing eastern ones. The west is still making great AA and Indie games if your willing to look through steam but these are very hard to find with the sheer glut of crappy bad games.

I wish the eastern games were uncensored but hey at least they work and usually deliver the goods decently its very rare I have a bad experience with an eastern developed game or the rare times I talked to them developers. Compare that to NA devs who are gigantic drama queen faggots and one hit wonders and I will call them out on their bitchery every time. Now that is not to say ALL western devs bad just 88% of them. There is an occasionally shit game or dev in the east (Illusion being the biggest that comes to mind in modern times). The culture of game development has become dethatched from reality in the west at all levels. 3k patreons is insane when most hentai games at his budget level will only sell on average about 800 to 2800 on dl site depending on how good it is and well made. It's more uncommon for a game to surpass the 3000 copies sold but it CAN happen usually its a big gigantic AA or AAA release like an illusion game or the holy knight or ricca.

Him expecting to get 3000 patrons a month is absolute nutty lol especially in the west. I checked his page and for an h dev he has a gigantic amount of supporters compared to an average h game devhe shouldn't even have one if he is whing and bitching at them about him having to do his job (oh boo hoo heavens to betsy not the work your being PAID to do).

Way back in the day getting games as kinky as cursed armor translated from their jap release was much harder as the devs aren't sure if the people like kinky and unusual stuff like that. Well let me tell you dlsite is releasing more and more lewd games in english every year and they are starting to localize all sorts of stuff even stuff they once thought taboo like slavery based games and or tentacle or vore based ones ect. At the rate they are being made and released compared to the west all but the most famous western devs are in DANGER of losing what little market share they have. I would be tightening up my belt and preparing for a coomer war east vs west not insulting the fanbase I have.

I realize the dev is eastern but the point stands the coompetition is really really ramping up weather you like 2d or 3d.

Last edited:

ItsmeJeff

Jul 20, 2022
Hey guys, i want to ask something. So my character got a "Drug addict" status effect from doing too much skooma and this causes my character's health to decrease everytime she walks.Is there a potion or something else that can undo this effect ? This may be a dumb question but i want to know, and also. I'm currently on Jeane's slave contract sidequest and i need to find Owen to help buy her freedom, but i cant seem to find him anywhere, any idea where he usually hangs around ? Thx a bunch

Last edited:

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
Hey guys, i want to ask something. So my character got a "Drug addict" status effect from doing too much skooma and this causes my character's health to decrease everytime she walks.Is there a potion or something else that can undo this effect ? This may be a dumb question but i want to know, and also. I'm currently on Jeane's slave contract sidequest and i need to find Owen to help buy her freedom, but i cant seem to find him anywhere, any idea where he usually hangs around ? Thx a bunch
just use cheats and find the treasure item that can nullified the addict it should be on item list

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Not a big fan of the most H-stuff being consequence of MC being ridiculously incompetent and stupid, most of the shitty situations she ends up in come from her really poor judgement and decision making
First game was like that, and I have no doubt that is the case for this one as well
Also first game's gameplay wasn't thought out well and was very poorly balanced and super redundant so I'll assume this carried over to the sequel too :V
Well, from what I see people say, this guy is simply using his projects to milk patreon cash
yanderedev all over again eh

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes