RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Well here is version 4.6 and my manual crack.

Here are the changes made by the dev:

4.6 Update log:
1. The scenario of failing to smuggle out of Torres and being turned into Tethys is halfway complete.
2. Fixed player reported bugs.

4.5 Update log:
1. Torres City has been completed, and there may be some small plots.
2. Torres added the final part of the Normal End. It is recommended to read the save to get it.
3. Added Yuka's marriage ending to the Holy Relic Line, complete Torres Normal End and Holy Relic Line Good End, you can watch it directly .
4. Fixed player reported bugs.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
No account needed to play the game.
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).
And a community patch.

Sorry, if you want to download some older versions, but i have deleted a few from my mega.nz since space is running out.

PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.
Manual crack from "v4.6" should work on "v4.82".

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
Hey guys, may I ask if there's any save file with full scenes. I tried to download all the save I could but none of them got full scenes. The scenes that most the save don't have is Gold teddy Memory and the Hair club memory. Would appreciate it if anyone could provide me full save. Thanks a lot

ijrg ohbwer

Mar 18, 2019
Well here is version 4.6 and my manual crack.

4.6 Update log:
1. The scenario of failing to smuggle out of Torres and being turned into Tethys is halfway complete.
2. Fixed player reported bugs.

4.5 Update log:
1. Torres City has been completed, and there may be some small plots.
2. Torres added the final part of the Normal End. It is recommended to read the save to get it.
3. Added Yuka's marriage ending to the Holy Relic Line, complete Torres Normal End and Holy Relic Line Good End, you can watch it directly .
4. Fixed player reported bugs.

Included by me:
No account needed to play the game.
Working quest editor.
Starting save (Skipped the intro).
And a community patch.

Sorry, if you want to download some older versions, but i have deleted a few from my mega.nz since space is running out.

PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.
can you crack the last game version for us? please!

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
nah i'm just removing the login system altogether so there wont be any HOW DO I LOGIN questions

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
nah i'm just removing the login system altogether so there wont be any HOW DO I LOGIN questions
i realize i have made a mistake by checking his code.
WHO TF MAKES 1 LINE CODE THAT HAS 11357 LETTERS, SYMBOLS, AND OTHER STUFF.
for info i do have text wrapping enabled but my text editor is barely working because of it.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
i realize i have made a mistake by checking his code.
WHO TF MAKES 1 LINE CODE THAT HAS 11357 LETTERS, SYMBOLS, AND OTHER STUFF.
for info i do have text wrapping enabled but my text editor is barely working because of it.
Sounds like a madman to me. But if you have the patience to have a normal code convention version, and then remove all the line breaks to make it one line of code when you actually release it, that sounds like a way to make it annoying to mess with for pirates and modders. And if I remember correctly, this developer has a hate on for pirates, so maybe it's deliberate?

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Sounds like a madman to me. But if you have the patience to have a normal code convention version, and then remove all the line breaks to make it one line of code when you actually release it, that sounds like a way to make it annoying to mess with for pirates and modders. And if I remember correctly, this developer has a hate on for pirates, so maybe it's deliberate?
Probably or he reads javascript stupidly.
Thank god for VS Code and its search function.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Well here is and my manual crack.

4.75 Update log:
1. Bug fixes

4.7 Update log:
1. The cycle logic of Didis Sea is completed (there are a lot of branches, and the perfect experience requires Zhoumu).
2. Fixed various bugs reported by previous players.

Included by me:
REMOVED the account and Patreon button
Working quest editor.
And some community patch.

This time i disabled the code for the patreon and login buttons.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes