RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

ji9999

Jun 20, 2017
He just drags it on as long as possible
Yeah, incremental updates but a lot so called "bug fixes". An added dialogues with few scenes is already a milestone plus the tantrums over piracy by which will take a bunch of versions due to anti cracking features. Even our great grand kids will never see the end of this game hehehehe.

• Haha
Reactions: Azerak

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Yeah, incremental updates but a lot so called "bug fixes". An added dialogues with few scenes is already a milestone plus the tantrums over piracy by which will take a bunch of versions due to anti cracking features. Even our great grand kids will never see the end of this game hehehehe.
maybe if i'm bored enough i will put all the text trough a spellcheck

Deadinside_11

May 31, 2020
Well here is version 4.75 and my manual crack.

Here are the changes made by the dev:

4.75 Update log:
1. Bug fixes

4.7 Update log:
1. The cycle logic of Didis Sea is completed (there are a lot of branches, and the perfect experience requires Zhoumu).
2. Fixed various bugs reported by previous players.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
REMOVED the account and Patreon button
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
And some community patch.

This time i disabled the code for the patreon and login buttons.

Sorry, if you want to download some older versions, but i have deleted a few from my mega.nz since space is running out.
PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.
Hello, how i can fix it? 1673803881330.png

Aug 7, 2019

4.75 Update log:
1. Bug fixes

4.7 Update log:
1. The cycle logic of Didis Sea is completed (there are a lot of branches, and the perfect experience requires Zhoumu).

Included by me:
Working quest editor.

Sorry, if you want to download some older versions, but i have deleted a few from my mega.nz since space is running out.
PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.
Nice to see some updates on this. I was subscribed for a little while on patreon but I stopped it because it felt like updates were very slow, may end up subscribing again if Torres related content keeps coming out.

Any news on if anyone is working on a 4.82/4.83 crack though?

EDIT: I'm getting the same SyntaxError that the poster above did pretty frequently. Not entirely sure what the cause is yet but if I had to guess could be related to saved games? Crashed as soon as I saved earlier and when I exited to menu (but only once out of several times, might have started crashing after it autosaved?). It's even affecting earlier versions of the game when I try to boot them up, can't load any of those saves anymore.

Last edited:

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
I haven't touched this game in literal years and it may be time to see the two hours of stuff added since then while Patreon milked thousands of dollars. Does the 4.75 cracked version include all the outfits?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CursedArmor2-4.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: worming

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019

4.75 Update log:
1. Bug fixes

4.7 Update log:

Included by me:
Working quest editor.

Also got the syntax error when attempting to save. Restarting the game immediately goes to the same syntax error. Might be an issue with the global.rpgsave (deleting it allows the game to start, at least).

Likely something got broken with game initialization. I tried fiddling around with the AutoSave (even removed the plugin entirely) thinking that might have had something to do with it - and the game even allowed me to save a file - but once I restarted the game the syntax error popped up first thing again.

Game is unplayable with this version.

Last edited:

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I can't believe the new scenes are just extended kissing. Will wolfzq ever do hardcore fetish content again? I'm sure he writes amazing lore but I can't read any of it since it's in Chinese.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Hotfix syntax 0 error; Also fixes auto-save error.
Removed:
JavaScript:
var splayer = eval(localStorage.getItem("newGameStart"));
if (splayer) {
    var save = 0;
    for (var i = 0; i <= 20; i++) {
        StorageManager.save(i, "save");
        if (save == 20) {
            save -= 1;
            i = save
        }
    }
}
Deliberate code error.
Edit:
Applied upgrade V4.82 + hotfix -> reported for game update (Also asked in Discord for faster fix)

Last edited:

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
maybe if i'm bored enough i will put all the text trough a spellcheck
Ye sorry mate, I don't really familiar with how the cheat work, how to open full gallery bc some of the text is in Chinese, if you don't mind. May I ask which one in the cheat will give me all the scenes in the gallery? Some of the scenes in every saves I found never have enough scenes. I appreciated it mate.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Ye sorry mate, I don't really familiar with how the cheat work, how to open full gallery bc some of the text is in Chinese, if you don't mind. May I ask which one in the cheat will give me all the scenes in the gallery? Some of the scenes in every saves I found never have enough scenes. I appreciated it mate.
Those are variable names, nothing much that can be done unless you really have enough time to work around that.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes