RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
guys i can't get the prostitution permission i finished ganon and lady beast but ferdinand's house is always closed

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Hotfix syntax 0 error; Also fixes auto-save error.
Removed:
JavaScript:
var splayer = eval(localStorage.getItem("newGameStart"));
if (splayer) {
    var save = 0;
    for (var i = 0; i <= 20; i++) {
        StorageManager.save(i, "save");
        if (save == 20) {
            save -= 1;
            i = save
        }
    }
}
Deliberate code error.
Edit:
Applied upgrade V4.82 + hotfix -> reported for game update (Also asked in Discord for faster fix)
Which file did you change with this code? I still get the syntax error.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Not 100% certain since I removed it.. but I'm almost certain it was Cursed Armor II\www\js\plugins\Z_Wolfzq_Event.js
Well, I didn't find it in the mentioned file. I tried it on v4.75 from Ninja

Well here is version 4.75 and my manual crack.

Here are the changes made by the dev:

4.75 Update log:
1. Bug fixes

4.7 Update log:
1. The cycle logic of Didis Sea is completed (there are a lot of branches, and the perfect experience requires Zhoumu).
2. Fixed various bugs reported by previous players.

Included by me:
Cheats (press 1 to activate).
REMOVED the account and Patreon button
Working quest editor.
My old saves in a folder in the save folder.
And some community patch.

This time i disabled the code for the patreon and login buttons.

Sorry, if you want to download some older versions, but i have deleted a few from my mega.nz since space is running out.
PS you can unlock all the scenes from the cheat menu so no need to beg others for saves.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
怎么用月筹服装那些有人知道吗
Translated in english: "Does anyone know how to use monthly costumes?"

How about you write in english, so everybody understands you?
You can buy those monthly costumes at the Empire Capital. There's a shop in the Trade District, where you can obtain them for 1 gold each item.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
怎么用月筹服装那些有人知道吗
You need to download the full game with patrean content I think, don't know if its on this thread yet, but might have to wait for some cracks cause the developer likes to macro monetize his shit ongoing.

Reactions: aa225741

aa225741

Jan 30, 2023
Translated in english: "Does anyone know how to use monthly costumes?"

How about you write in english, so everybody understands you?
You can buy those monthly costumes at the Empire Capital. There's a shop in the Trade District, where you can obtain them for 1 gold each item.
Does the cracked version have no monthly clothing?

aa225741

Jan 30, 2023
You need to download the full game with patrean content I think, don't know if its on this thread yet, but might have to wait for some cracks cause the developer likes to macro monetize his shit ongoing.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The cracked version does have some patreon stuff from the monthly store, but not 100% all of every nook and cranny, I tested it out with outfits I hacked into the game. It does have a lot still. Sorry the developer is a munchkin they scam people for patreon stuff, eventually his shit will get cracked in full to the point he stops working or gives up. It is more or less abandoned unless the developer gets more patron subscribers or something like that. I could be wrong though I don't know the situation just what I remembner reading some years back.

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
The cracked version does have some patreon stuff from the monthly store, but not 100% all of every nook and cranny, I tested it out with outfits I hacked into the game. It does have a lot still. Sorry the developer is a munchkin they scam people for patreon stuff, eventually his shit will get cracked in full to the point he stops working or gives up. It is more or less abandoned unless the developer gets more patron subscribers or something like that. I could be wrong though I don't know the situation just what I remembner reading some years back.
The dev is still developping the game and you don't need to get patreon stuff to play the game

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The dev is still developping the game and you don't need to get patreon stuff to play the game
Yeah but its kinda cool to dress up with patreon stuff, who will play this knowin there's costumes and weapons you can get on patreon. Think that is why people asking for the shop and 100%. People just want it all its a typical human trait I guess. I personally don't like playing this cursed armor 2 1 was better. 2 has nice visuals though for dress up game lol.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes