RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to get those prositution scenes and owen scenes
For the prostitution scenes, you need to be after the undead transformation section, then get the puppet status, see a few posts up on the last page (or maybe have enough corruption/fall not sure about that as I didn't try it). Then you have to talk to your maid at night, and you should get a conversation about her prostitution license. Then you get the licence from the uncle's manor. After that go out disguised as the maid and talk to random guys in the inn or restraunt to get the option to prostitute. The last scenes leading into a prostitution story line with drugs you specifically need to talk to the lone guy at a table in to inn.

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone know what to do after you return to capital from Torres/Ganon? I got back and have had the option to leave as a maid but i cant figure out what to do after. The wiki says talk to the guard outside the other princess room but it doesn't trigger the event.

Also on a side note, Does CA1 have many CGs in it? I remember giving it a try sometime last year but i only remember triggering sprite scenes, That being said I didnt make it very far into the game.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
You can walk and fly up the castle from the other side to start that storyline, there is also the adventure guild that opened up out side the front of the gate to the right side

Architect04

Jul 27, 2018
You can walk and fly up the castle from the other side to start that storyline, there is also the adventure guild that opened up out side the front of the gate to the right side
Everytime I fly up to her room on the other side, MC says she shouldnt wwake her in the current situation or something along those lines

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I know I should probably read through the comments, but with so many pages, I don't really want to, sorry. But does anyone know how to fix the error that comes up right after MC transforms into the Princess in the intro? I couldn't really understand it because it was in Japanese I believe.

Weiss.

Feb 4, 2018
Can someone post changelog?
New in Version 0.9
1, Added early access to the Princess Wedding dress, people who have stolen too much money can get it at the costume store.
2, Added the prologue of the DLC-sized branch story-line: Beast Land, players need to talk to Jenney in version 0.8 to proceed to the lore,
3, Improved interface frame, the parasite frame is completed. Patreon supporters can get the access to the black parasite contents in advance, please remember to send your feedbacks to me, this will be used as references to the Demon Follower lore in the future.
4, Added scenes of two large areas: Holy Captial - Vila and Beast Land, they are still in very alpha stages.

0.9更新說明
1、提前開放劇情服裝公主的婚紗,偷錢偷多了的朋友可以去服裝店購買享用。
2、增加大型支線獸國開篇,0.8版後可以跟珍妮對話後繼續劇情。
3、框架提升,寄生系框架制作完畢,本月月籌眾先行享用黑色寄生蟲,請支持過的朋友體驗後給我壹些反饋,未來寄生框架將用於劇情花妖的控制系統。
4、新增大型區域聖都維拉和獸國場景,但未完善,請不要因為完成度吐槽哦

Burma

May 22, 2018
How to tell to Jeane that i must go to beastland? there's no option for it in day nor night time :/

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes