RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

deathblade1

Sep 24, 2018
Why is it that when Andi takes me back to his room, everything is in chinese? Wasn't it supposed to be translated?

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
It were, but wolfzq didn't implement the translations in this version. It resulted in a big discussion on the discord server ...

miguel aguayo

Oct 24, 2018
V1.21 Update Log
Code:
Tip for players who cannot enter the bad end of the beast land chapter: you need to win in the beast lady arena, not in the mother beast tryout.
1、The Beast Land END is finished.
2、Second line to leave method is finished.
3、BAD END is finished.
If you play chinese content! you need know:
Regarding the competition:
Win Mother Beast Should Have High Belief and High Physical Strength
Win Beast can get transformation as long as she can, and then practice it several times.

V.1.21 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Tweaked cheatmenu so that the displayed parameter is the actual in game name and not reference parameter
This is version 1.21 and not the latest 1.30 update as I do not have the author pledged on Patreon. I will crack V1.30 as well if someone Pm me the link.

Was exhausted yesterday after a long day under the sun, was kinda just brainlessly tapping away at the keyboard, might have messed up and the game may crash, if it does, please post here along with your save so I can fix it. If no save is provided for a crash I will not even bother replying.

Credits to Weiss. and mememe03 for the easy init check bypass.

I attach version 1.30. If you need the username, ask me.

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
I attach version 1.30. If you need the username, ask me.
YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE OUT YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD!! It's probably too late now but you should just private message me man...
I don't need an account to crack the game just the game files, and even if I did I would be asking for it privately.
Wolfzq watches this thread and he will ban anyone who provide their account details publicly.

V1.30 Update Log
Code:
1. The main storyline has proceeded to when the Dark Witch appears.
2. Owen's stroyline is available now. To activate it, after your have entered the Dark Witch line, go to the southeastern corner of Empire Trade District in the night, Jeane will also reminds you when you chat with her.
3. Charles's storyline is available now. It automatically activates when you enter Owen's storyline.
4. Added the feature of pushing key '~' to hide the dialog box for a better view on CG and screenshoting, please reset your key settings to use this feature.
5. Fixed many bugs in Beast Land.

V.1.30 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
Thanks to miguel aguayo for V.1.30! Now we're caught up!

Last edited:

deathblade1

Sep 24, 2018
Barely anything got translated, everything is still in chinese after the first night Sofia spends with Andi and Mira. I wonder why wolfzq even bothers releasing new content for the game without translating it.

Last edited:

miguel aguayo

Oct 24, 2018
YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE OUT YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD!! It's probably too late now but you should just private message me man...
I don't need an account to crack the game just the game files, and even if I did I would be asking for it privately.
Wolfzq watches this thread and he will ban anyone who provide their account details publicly.

V1.30 Update Log
Code:
1. The main storyline has proceeded to when the Dark Witch appears.
2. Owen's stroyline is available now. To activate it, after your have entered the Dark Witch line, go to the southeastern corner of Empire Trade District in the night, Jeane will also reminds you when you chat with her.
3. Charles's storyline is available now. It automatically activates when you enter Owen's storyline.
4. Added the feature of pushing key '~' to hide the dialog box for a better view on CG and screenshoting, please reset your key settings to use this feature.
5. Fixed many bugs in Beast Land.

V.1.30 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
Thanks to miguel aguayo for V.1.30! Now we're caught up!

I imagined it. I shared it because this account was banned 1 month before. Still it can be used: P

Reactions: clur1t

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Barely anything got translated, everything is still in chinese after the first night Sofia spends with Andi and Mira. I wonder why wolfzq even bothers releasing new content for the game without translating it.
So the new storylines are in chinese?

EDIT: Its all chinese...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes