RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

CoconutMonkey

Jun 1, 2018
have someone who can help me play this way

I don't understand at all

Nessa's Backstage Hypnosis Event complete. 06/21/2019. Nessa's Changeroom Exhibition Event up next. Taking some prompt/suggestions.

Under Reconstruction

Mini guide to making your own Visit Room Events.
what are these?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
That was because in version CAII100EV(F95) Wolfzq used RPGMaker mv v1.5.0, which in turn uses nwjs version 0.12.3.
I think you are having issues because google deprecated support for legacy OS.

Try downloading nwjs 0.12.3 from here , and move everything to the root folder. It might break compatibility tho since the v1.10 was developed on RPGMaker mv v1.6.1 which uses nwjs 0.29.

what you need to download is the 32bit windows version and to launch the game double click on nw.exe
No guarantee it will work tho.
It no use. Thanks for advice. i will stop play this game.

Reactions: LanceTG

Fucker1412

Sep 3, 2016
Anyone face the same problem as me. Stuck at day 2. After reading the book in the level 1 castle, top right corner but Jessica keep telling me the same thing.

d19

May 16, 2017
so might as well ask but how the hell do you leave or end the beast lady line? because far as I can tell, I can't escape, I have to start on new game- and nothing happens no matter what I try.
EDIT: just for clarification when I said nothing happens I mean as in I can't do anything to end the line except starting on new game -

cmsdekjw

May 11, 2019
so might as well ask but how the hell do you leave or end the beast lady line? because far as I can tell, I can't escape, I have to start on new game- and nothing happens no matter what I try.
EDIT: just for clarification when I said nothing happens I mean as in I can't do anything to end the line except starting on new game -
it ends in 1.20 ver bro XD

youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
Only in 1.20 you can get the bad end and leave the place, it's undoable in 1.10

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
May I ask an assistance on Cursed Armor v1.10 because of an Type Error $wb.change font is not function.

Aug 14, 2017
Cracking is done, my hotel wifi has an uplink of 30kb/s will leave it uploading overnight and see if its done tomorrow morning.

On another note, why the heck is it so fking hot and humid in europe???
Btw, v 1.3 is out on Patreon

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
V1.21 Update Log
Code:
Tip for players who cannot enter the bad end of the beast land chapter: you need to win in the beast lady arena, not in the mother beast tryout.
1、The Beast Land END is finished.
2、Second line to leave method is finished.
3、BAD END is finished.
If you play chinese content! you need know:
Regarding the competition:
Win Mother Beast Should Have High Belief and High Physical Strength
Win Beast can get transformation as long as she can, and then practice it several times.

V.1.21 F95mod log:
Code:
1. Removed DRM
2. Tweaked cheatmenu so that the displayed parameter is the actual in game name and not reference parameter
This is version 1.21 and not the latest 1.30 update as I do not have the author pledged on Patreon. I will crack V1.30 as well if someone Pm me the link.

Was exhausted yesterday after a long day under the sun, was kinda just brainlessly tapping away at the keyboard, might have messed up and the game may crash, if it does, please post here along with your save so I can fix it. If no save is provided for a crash I will not even bother replying.

Credits to Weiss. and mememe03 for the easy init check bypass.

ZenAku

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone have save 1.10? I forgot to copy it and delete old file :(
btw: game keep random frozen after around 5~6m playing

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes