RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

wolfzq

Jul 18, 2018
Well yeah I just tried to download from mega and it downloaded fine, but the game application didn't actually link to anything and therefore didn't start the game up, when I tried to play it.
And the version you got from my Itch page worked? if so...hmmm, okey I guess, let me know if you like it

wolfzq

Jul 18, 2018
I just redownloaded, and it still doesn't work. so :(
Sorry to hear that, hope the version you got from Itch page worked... not many differences comparing to the latest version, just some fixing and corrections, let me know what you think of the game if possible :)

Boghog

Jun 29, 2018
Well with your version from the itch page the game crashes everytime it goes to a loading screen, but only the first time for each loading screen, otherwise it all works fine. Maybe a bit too much talking inbetween characters but that's about it.

Lord Riz

Aug 5, 2017
Update: Game worked even after redownloading again just 5 minutes ago.
Sry I wasn't on my PC in between comments.

Lord Riz

Aug 5, 2017
Side note, weird game mechanic request in settings if ever could be implemented. Changing the character movement speed while dashing. I usually use cheat engine to boost from 4>4.5 just since there is always lots of walking in your games xD

Lord Riz

Aug 5, 2017
Question since I have no idea how far the game is developed. After the sex scene the "Dog, scenario" is there anything else. Cuz I am running around like a lost puppy. This refers past the third bookshelf reading.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
The game's...sticky. Every time there's dialogue(each box of text) the game freezes for like half a second. Is it just me?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I liked the drawing style of the first game. But everything else...
It was like nothing i was doing had any meaning. It was just "interact with X to get raped by it".
i wonder if his latest patreon post is about us,
When even patreon devs that already get the money from their followers start going all "piracy this and that" is very disturbing.
Focusing on encryption methods never did any good to any software house. People overally pirate games that they would not buy anyway.

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Sorry for the bad trans, it'd be better in CA II, wish you come back to health soon.:cool:
No need to apologize, translation is super hard, context and readability is so much more than just what words are chosen. This is doubly true to English and any eastern languages, the core of the two languages are just so different that I really think any quality translation requires a lot of hours of someone translating and re-writing who's near native or native of the language it's going to, which is just impossible to do on a budget most of these games are made on.

Heck, some of the cleaver word play in major shows / games have to be tossed because they just don't make sense in a different language, either because the words just don't ryhme or have the same subtext, or the culture just understands the ideas differently. I pulled open CA I to fiddle around with translation (I had been using it test out a concept it already featured, but to subtally shift phrasing and choices based on personality developed by use of the traits CA I already implmenented for use else where), I'll give whats available for CA 2 a try some time.

Edit; Well maybe I won't get back to CA I's retranslation, apparently RPGMaker MV updated in the intervening months, and broke a shit load of the plugin's used, no idea which, likely Yanfly's, perhaps yours as well, but I'd have to figure out what needs updating. Game won't display any of the custom images put in post extraction.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
So is this game worth a download and how dose it play?
Off hand, at least for me, I would say "Not quite"...
There is a lag between keypress and character movement. As if the game is doing something in the background that is causing the delay.
Otherwise, it doesn't look too bad.
(Yea, delete the old saves...)

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes