RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Can someone explain why my sav from v1.8 after using the cheat engine to unlock all cg that my sav are void basically data on sav is gone or that I cannot click them after closing and re-opening the game is this some negative effect due to cheat? (take note that I backed up my sav file before using the cheat engine)
I tried on 2.0 and 2.1 but cheat engine just doesn't work. If someone could help that would be great with a full unlock cg for current version.
There is literally one in page 72

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
why everyone are using f mega.nz? It crashes my browser 9 / 10 times
Just because something is wrong on your PC doesn't mean its working wonderful for the rest of us. Try a new browser, you don't have to use just one.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Maybe try firefox. Or it might be your IP, since it's fine of chrome for me.
Nah mega crashes in browser. It is notorious for this. Doesnt matter firefox or chrome it can crash. Get mega downloader. I recommend downloading in mobile

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Nah mega crashes in browser. It is notorious for this. Doesnt matter firefox or chrome it can crash. Get mega downloader. I recommend downloading in mobile
Frankly I've literally never had an issue with mega crashing in browser. Times where the file has been removed during download (for whatever reason) or isp issues, but never a true crash.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Frankly I've literally never had an issue with mega crashing in browser. Times where the file has been removed during download (for whatever reason) or isp issues, but never a true crash.
Well i had mine crash on different devices many times all pcs or laptops

ments

Jan 19, 2018
why everyone are using f mega.nz? It crashes my browser 9 / 10 times
i have experienced some "crashes" on mega while fixing my friends friends cpu, was downloading drivers on mega and was blocked out, at that time i was not looking for reason why mega was not working on chrome, but i have vague idea, that it is caused by antivirus, or missing Visual C++ Redistributable dll's, i fixed it by using different browser, like firefox. To claim that it crashes for you on all platforms, all browsers and different operating systems is big fat lie, there could be small chance that interet provider is blocking you out, but then again, if you dont live in north korea, why they would block some internet file storing cloud.

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
i have experienced some "crashes" on mega while fixing my friends friends cpu, was downloading drivers on mega and was blocked out, at that time i was not looking for reason why mega was not working on chrome, but i have vague idea, that it is caused by antivirus, or missing Visual C++ Redistributable dll's, i fixed it by using different browser, like firefox. To claim that it crashes for you on all platforms, all browsers and different operating systems is big fat lie, there could be small chance that interet provider is blocking you out, but then again, if you dont live in north korea, why they would block some internet file storing cloud.
Well I am really not sure if I want to prove myself right or you people wrong. But its true I have 3 laptops and 2 pcs. Well now I have one pc, but they all were incapable of completing download everytime. They succeded sometimes but many times they failed especially if the files were large. I cannot prove it nor do I want to, but I will say I am not from Korea or China. Every country censor somewhat but mine does not censor mega links atleast. Idk much about this topic really. But yea it crashes for some people and it is fucking annoying when your 3 gb has gone to waste.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Get Jdownloader or similar manager already, very large DLs are prone to crapping out regardless of source due to a laundry list of random hiccups.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes