RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

devilcry1981

Jul 29, 2019
you know if you wan to get every update be easier to support the game for at lease 10 per mouth and $1 per mouth after that first payment
supporting the game would more of less get better stuff in game

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
i patched and reuploaded game.

Thanks for the link, this is the bit I have always struggled with and have no expertise in.
To save anyone time editing the cheat menu

I've cracked the rest of it
Just paste this map into the linked game data folder

it will replace the memory map, if you click the blue crystal it will enable all memories except the bad ends as I'm not sure how to call these yet??

Essentially to release a scene I call the following

$w.setRecall('dgwsmy1');

but the endgames
en(v[85])帝国结局(胜)
As you can see above have an 85 instead of a code designation, if anyone knows how these should be called let me know and ill add.
With some excel macro'ing I managed to compile an easy list of these so these endings can be enabled very easily going forward.

I'd be more willing to test different variations but as I cant stop it bricking the save files on every attempt, I cant be bothered XD

UPDATE : Nevermind worked it out second attempt, updated the file, there is now a second crystal in the room to enable ends

Last edited:

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
you know if you wan to get every update be easier to support the game for at lease 10 per mouth and $1 per mouth after that first payment
supporting the game would more of less get better stuff in game
Pretty much what I did. I'll support a game if its half decent and to my liking.. oh and not scammy like some other bait & switch devs that are out there.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Weird thing is I would kind of be fine to support Wolfzq after all i fund caliross and Leridia creators.

If their attitude and tiering were better. Ultimately the author spends so much time on DRM it shows in the lack of monthly content, not to mention hurts the performance of the game for active patrons.

That he doesn't grandfather in the outfits means even the patrons never get the complete game. I get more of a complete game with the cracked version then the patrons do.

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
Weird thing is I would kind of be fine to support Wolfzq after all i fund caliross and Leridia creators.

If their attitude and tiering were better. Ultimately the author spends so much time on DRM it shows in the lack of monthly content, not to mention hurts the performance of the game for active patrons.

That he doesn't grandfather in the outfits means even the patrons never get the complete game. I get more of a complete game with the cracked version then the patrons do.
I agree with you. I got caught with the 1st version of the game. I admit that it disgusted me a little.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Is it just me or potions cant be used?
Everytime i try to use one it doesnt do anything
I noticed this issue when I was using the cracked 2.x versions and even when I rolled back to 1.5. You'll need to removed

I kinda compare everyone to Euromancer now, when I do that every dev looks good to me.

RuaRuaRuaDoll

Aug 22, 2019
Anyone have any idea when there will be a major Torres city update?... Saw a Patreon public post made 7 month ago says there will be one, but it will be many month later.

Wonder if it is added in the 2.1 patch...

Amario

Dec 2, 2018
Can someone explain why my sav from v1.8 after using the cheat engine to unlock all cg that my sav are void basically data on sav is gone or that I cannot click them after closing and re-opening the game is this some negative effect due to cheat? (take note that I backed up my sav file before using the cheat engine)
I tried on 2.0 and 2.1 but cheat engine just doesn't work. If someone could help that would be great with a full unlock cg for current version.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes