RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Playerpd

Apr 16, 2020
Change log:
1, the item controller now has a sex toy automatical activation function.
2, the transformation animation and the voice over of entering the zone has been improved. CV: 李子.
3, the Lamia storyline end is finished.
4, the Empire Business District Restaurant shota(actually it's a boy who just reached legal age)'s event is finished.(Need Prostitution Permission.)
5, fixed player reported bugs.

1, Improved the loading of the gallery.
2, The divine artifact storyline is available. Player first time reacting to a teleport stone enters it. (In consideration of attuning early game-saves, player returning from any teleport station to the Empire Relic can also open this storyline. Please compromise some plot logic for game-playing.)
3, Fixed player reported bugs.

1, Empire line end fixed, now the boss battle has different influences.
2, Finished the branch line Owen reject Charles. Please select refuse at the Charles showing love scene.
3, Finished the empire noble district bath house events.
4, Unicorn rancher has a gamble function.
5, Improved PC's blow job CGs.
6, Fixed player reported bugs.

1, Finished storyline The Empire line1.(After leave Overlord Temple.)
2, Long hair club Open.(After Dignified Manner Classes.)

After you have left from the temple, go back to city and take a sleep to trigger following plots.
1, Finished all storylines of Overlord Temple.
2, You now will receive notes when certain skills are learnt.
3, Add a screenshotting function for people who likes saving CGs. Press F6 then your screenshots will appear in the folder named chucun which you can find at the game's loot folder.
4, Added breast state into the status menu.
5, Added Overlord special avatar.

1, Fixed bug: During sleep, Beast Mother may lose too much HP than expected which can lead to unable to win in the match.
2, The Empire storyline proceeds to before leaving Overlord Temple
3, All patreon related NPCs now have Force Controller, it can be used to toggle some costumes' high order forms. FYA, messing with this function might result in tragedy.
4, The Owen branch line now has a Meat Toilet path, currently, the path of refusing Charles is under sectional constructions and is temporarily stopped at before going to battle.
5, A Notebook function has been added into the game. The Empire storyline notebook guide is finished.
6, Improved some pixel animations
7, Fixed player-report bugs.

1, Owen's End G and End B are finished. The later stage of Owen's lore is finished. 1 End and 2 Owen Ends in total.
(All player's previous Alfred family branch choices made will effect the end you trigger, including in the very first Alfred family you chose accept or not.)
2, All basic Alfred family events are finished.
3、Players' reported bugs fixed.

Reactions: XZXZX and wep

Asalia

Sep 9, 2017
What's with the login screen thing :O
technically the login thingy is wolf way to try to prevent the cracking/sharing of his game, there is also a lot a shitty things in the code that might delete your saves randomly if it detect that you have a cracked version.
It was the case for the previous one, i don't know how well this crack works but just to be sure, try to backup often

Put this in www/js/plugins. I pasted code from a earlier crack someone made into new file. It seems to be working for me idk if there will be any bugs.
Go to user/app data/local/ and delete user data folder then make sure to delete your save folder in www in your game directory or game will crash when starting new game if you have played previous versions.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Put this in www/js/plugins. I pasted code from a earlier crack someone made into new file. It seems to be working for me idk if there will be any bugs.
Go to user/app data/local/ and delete user data folder then make sure to delete your save folder in www in your game directory or game will crash when starting new game if you have played previous versions.

Thanks for the upload.
I tried both of the above stated suggestions.
There is no log in screen but the game still crashes the moment I try to run a new game.

Asalia

Sep 9, 2017
We might need a new patch-crack then, there's been a lot of differents one each time a new version was posted so we can only hope one of the patchers figures something that works for everyone ^^

A while ago Mordona posted :
Aye, I did that three times over now.

So in the past 2 hours I installed Sandboxie and ran the program successfully isolated in there. Then tracking where files were being created and stored upon started game.exe. Upon changing options a new file was created in CAII/www/saved. The strange thing is even after deleted that folder completely in downloading a fresh version, the new install was using the saved options and not the default settings. Strange as fuck because that file didn't physically exist anymore. Now I started to have a far fetched hunch that maybe something was lingering in active memory.

My next step was deleting all the local data again including the entirety of ...user/appdata/local/user data. Then I restarted the PC (flush the memory), Downloaded new copy of 2.1 and started it. Behold options was finally reset to default. Start new game and no crash.

tl:dr
delete game folder and userdata
reboot PC
download game
play
Here's hoping that it might help someone

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah usually each new version of the game ends ups requiring a new crack to acess certain parts of the story.(recalls the beast queen side quest)

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Change log:
1, the item controller now has a sex toy automatical activation function.
2, the transformation animation and the voice over of entering the zone has been improved. CV: 李子.
3, the Lamia storyline end is finished.
4, the Empire Business District Restaurant shota(actually it's a boy who just reached legal age)'s event is finished.(Need Prostitution Permission.)
5, fixed player reported bugs.

1, Improved the loading of the gallery.
2, The divine artifact storyline is available. Player first time reacting to a teleport stone enters it. (In consideration of attuning early game-saves, player returning from any teleport station to the Empire Relic can also open this storyline. Please compromise some plot logic for game-playing.)

1, Empire line end fixed, now the boss battle has different influences.
2, Finished the branch line Owen reject Charles. Please select refuse at the Charles showing love scene.
3, Finished the empire noble district bath house events.
4, Unicorn rancher has a gamble function.
5, Improved PC's blow job CGs.

1, Finished storyline The Empire line1.(After leave Overlord Temple.)
2, Long hair club Open.(After Dignified Manner Classes.)

After you have left from the temple, go back to city and take a sleep to trigger following plots.
1, Finished all storylines of Overlord Temple.
2, You now will receive notes when certain skills are learnt.
3, Add a screenshotting function for people who likes saving CGs. Press F6 then your screenshots will appear in the folder named chucun which you can find at the game's loot folder.
4, Added breast state into the status menu.
5, Added Overlord special avatar.

1, Fixed bug: During sleep, Beast Mother may lose too much HP than expected which can lead to unable to win in the match.
2, The Empire storyline proceeds to before leaving Overlord Temple
3, All patreon related NPCs now have Force Controller, it can be used to toggle some costumes' high order forms. FYA, messing with this function might result in tragedy.
4, The Owen branch line now has a Meat Toilet path, currently, the path of refusing Charles is under sectional constructions and is temporarily stopped at before going to battle.
5, A Notebook function has been added into the game. The Empire storyline notebook guide is finished.
6, Improved some pixel animations
7, Fixed player-report bugs.

1, Owen's End G and End B are finished. The later stage of Owen's lore is finished. 1 End and 2 Owen Ends in total.
(All player's previous Alfred family branch choices made will effect the end you trigger, including in the very first Alfred family you chose accept or not.)
2, All basic Alfred family events are finished.
3、Players' reported bugs fixed.
the last time i played it on ver 1.5
so tell me pls is it better to let Owen's die or live? and wut will change the rest ?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Anyone knows how to increase Corruption stat? wiki says Prostitution but i cant do prostitution unless i ahve more than 500 corruption

debakurozaebi

Mar 7, 2020
Can't get out of the underground cave (where king worm is). Followed the wiki walkthrough, but still stuck. Can someone help out..? Attaching the save file also.

Asalia

Sep 9, 2017
How do you make an account? I only see a change password option.
Just read the multiples posts before

Anyone knows how to increase Corruption stat? wiki says Prostitution but i cant do prostitution unless i ahve more than 500 corruption
You might be able to cheese it by contracting the living doll curse and starting prostitution this way, the wiki should tell you exactly where to get the curse, i think then only prerequisite is to have finished the ganon storyline.

Can't get out of the underground cave (where king worm is). Followed the wiki walkthrough, but still stuck. Can someone help out..? Attaching the save file also.
Can't use the save right now where are you stuck exactly?

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
If anyone needs cheats here is my game.
(I think my save is bugged)
don't use your older saves, it will crash.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes