RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Do older saves work, or are we stuck replaying? I think I misplaced mine regardless, but perhaps someone has one to share?

kiiiii

Apr 23, 2019
Hey dude, can you make a chinese version complete edition? :ROFLMAO: Thank you anyway :p
不用再麻烦这位大大了,只需将原中文版的“\www\data\*.*”和“\www\js\plugins\Z_Wolfzq_Text.js”覆盖到破解后的英文版里即可

Goleleo

May 31, 2018
It's only my problem, or no. I stopped on mission Overlord's Temple in the cave with worms. In quest write i gave birth to a babe king worm, but already i completely it. Can someone help me please.

Itsuka97

Aug 12, 2017
It's only my problem, or no. I stopped on mission Overlord's Temple in the cave with worms. In quest write i gave birth to a babe king worm, but already i completely it. Can someone help me please.
you have to birth 3 times in that phase of quest, until one of the baby worm assimilates with you

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Is the shitty Owen ntr mandatory?
I still hate him for having the Fmc falling for his tricks again after what he did in the first game.
These games got the most stupid mc in video game history even for hentai standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkMiros

Sofian1337

May 26, 2017
yeah its also depressing even for a H game infact this ones worse then the first your way more restricted to the point its BS

jhksajdhf

May 24, 2020
Cursed armor 1 sucked unbelievable amounts of ass.

I hope there will be a slower build-up this time than just being a collection of random HCG.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Here is the Eng version complete edition by me.
An interesting note is that the dev removed or just didn't need the second Z_Wolfzq_Help.js file called Z_Wolfzq_Help2.js, but i added it back so the cheat menu works.

Mega
Ps (if anyone needs Skyrim DLC for se or le maybe even fallout 4 just ask).
When I play this I come across some wierd glich that wont allow me to transform is it possible for you to fix it

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
If anyone has a complete save for 2.6 and is willing to upload it, id very much appreciate it. The beast quest line is busting both of my balls, the most tedious fucking hentai rpgm ive played

Reactions: voidzone247
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes