RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
also, the games gifs that you see on my profile are far superior to this hunk of junk so please if anyone of you supports this game for real then pliz check out these games, they are more fun and have a better story in my opinion.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Cursed armor 1 sucked unbelievable amounts of ass.

I hope there will be a slower build-up this time than just being a collection of random HCG.
Hypnosis school was the only good part of the first game.
Owen path was shit because it gave the illusion of choices but nothing mattered at all..
Other paths like slave path and the horse breeder was just so insanely repetive with the same scenes over and over again to progress.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
im having a issue in torres city. i went there to train with hair. reached the end but not sure what to do. i teleported back to empire. and when i talk to ferdinand the game resets to day one? any help out there. or a save after hair training

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
Cheat no working in this new version

Well I took the one from an old version it seems to work. For those who are interested here are the files to put in the corresponding folder.

Last edited:

Itsuka97

Aug 12, 2017
I try do ot more 10 times, and again in quest book 'I gave birth a baby king worm'.
Can you collect the corrupted eggs?if yes, That phase of quest should be done when heroine gave birth to a dark aura baby worm by collecting corrupted eggs, if you cant then refer to this >> AFAIK that overlord temple quest sometimes bugged, even if you follow and do exactly same as the quest instruction, the quest will be stuck forever until you do a new game/ load before that bugged phase of the quest.

Reactions: Goleleo

Nyarlykins

Sep 10, 2017
Is there any way to edit "faith in divine beast" ? It increases super slow and I can't find it anywhere in the save files.

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
i stopped support the creator a long time ago in CA1, as soon as he started wasting time and money on this stupid DRM garbage but what enrages me the most is that after he started implementing this tatic people told him that if not for the pirated version they never would have considered supporting his stuff. I just think that it is a shame because the first game had a lot of potenial and eaven the scond didnt look that bad in beginning

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
To be honest wolfzq spent too much time making drms and less content resulting in unsatisfied patrons. He was basically hurtding his own earnings because of this. Even technobrake has negotiated with f95 poster to give them a grace period of 1 week before posting the game. This has actually resulted in more patreons from what I could tell.
As a result, due to wolfzq wanting it to not be cracked he started adding traps in game causing more bugs and delaying the game significantly. I actually hope that during the hiatus hes taking, he learns a much more streamlined way of programming, because right now it only makes my eyes bleed looking at the horrible mess that is his code.
lol so thats what happened to the game n locked out of continuing , I wouldnt pay for these games cause I buy food n bills, theres nothing left for anything else I actually have to cut down on food n eat once every 2 days, I live on protein shakes, the world we live in is bad, but this wolf guy seems like he was milking people for ages on this game, I would never endorse not do I respect these dirty methods to fund his fat wallet.

Reminds me of Capcom when they were milking people of their sequels of street fighter etc.. especially DLC.

When I lost my job then covid19 hit then lost my girlfriend these games just about gave me a reason to live to play through them for fun anything to get rid of extreme depression and anguish.

Curse of Armor games aren't as good as others because of simple fact these are only appealing to clothing system.

When I was a kid there was a program called PKiss I don't know what happened to it, but it was my first hgame experience where you load a doll up and dress her how you want, I don't think the storyline is any good in curse of armor games but what I liked about them was the Pkiss side of things, and the guy knows it that's why he tried to be Greedy with the DLC addons.

I prefer the battles of CurseArmor1 in all honesty I don't like the action style in the sequel.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes