RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
good evening, someone could help me, I have to get the prostitution license from jenne but the door to the house does not open, is there a solution?
you cannot go there as Jeannie anymore only as Sofia at night or you can go to the inn or guards and prostitute to them.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
and yesterday I realized something and I will repost my game soon with more outfits since 2.3 cracked version.
Im too lazy to do it now so i will upload later.

Reactions: kiiiii

Paul5602

Dec 23, 2019
this is my save it's dosen't work the door is still closed , i have a maledition of living doll and i speak with jenna about her liscense

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
animation error (freezing during a conversation) 4 quest
mission / quest: southern building above the hotel (inn)

deathinred

Aug 7, 2020
this and cursed armor are on my list of games to play. description wasnt clear enough for me so i have to ask is this just another girl that finds the armor or is this a remake?

Nov 3, 2019
this and cursed armor are on my list of games to play. description wasnt clear enough for me so i have to ask is this just another girl that finds the armor or is this a remake?
It's a continuation of the first game, you effectively play as the same character starting off where the first ends. You'll see why things are a bit different after the first 5 minutes or so.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I don't think anyone has ever mentioned that the protagonist from the first game was actually a character from an even older unfinished RPG Maker game by another developer.

Grimi

Oct 31, 2018
Hi. I have a problem. I finished the "Black witch Melissa" quest and I have not an active teleport location to back. What can I do? 1600891201986.png

danon

Sep 18, 2017
Hi. I have a problem. I finished the "Black witch Melissa" quest and I have not an active teleport location to back. What can I do?
Had the same problem.
go to the overland map, and use the fly skill twice.
..first time you land.
..second time you fly high enough to go everywhere.

*sigh

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
To be honest this game the story is kind of a mess with the content it could use more female to female like then men.

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
I got a bug where after I left Imperial city, the part when you cross the bridge and can freely roam CA1 map, The transform button or F, completely stop working. By that I mean after crossing the bridge, I can no longer transform to any other forms. And after the golden fruit quest, it forced me to come back to the city without the flying form to enter the castle, now I am stuck, cant continue, can't go to sleep, cant transform

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes