RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
honestly disappointed with the short story and lack of beryl.
moved on to another game already so dont expect much

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
(java exception was raised during method invocation)
Hi everyone and thanks in advance for the help im trying to play this game on my phone Note9 with this game emulator Joiplay But i got this ERROR just after i start the game before even the main menu showed up
All the others games works fine
I did not tried another version or source yet
So I just saw this sorry if it was already mentioned. I had the same error when I tried to use joiplay. It will not work. The same file that wouldn't work on joiplay works just fine on pc. It seems like it will not work on phones at all.

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
So I got undead transformation, I got the mark from Ross's spirit, I talked about the license to the maid but I go to the uncle's manor and it is always locked like he never gave me the key. But when I go to the bath house at night it lets me use it to change. Any idea what is wrong.

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
So I got undead transformation, I got the mark from Ross's spirit, I talked about the license to the maid but I go to the uncle's manor and it is always locked like he never gave me the key. But when I go to the bath house at night it lets me use it to change. Any idea what is wrong.
naa... you already do it in right way

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
naa... you already do it in right way
So I just restarted it because the key was not in my inventory anymore so I lost it somehow. But it you actually do the job over and over again they don't hate you so you can go back in when over 1k corruption and you gain her contact and the license for prostitution after you free her. Hopefully it doesn't get lost too like the key did. It took forever

FerrousAssassin

Feb 15, 2019
anyone know a fix for this bug, the sprite for sofia is frozen in the same direction, and can only move forward, it happens every time i try to enter worm cave to continue worm witch quest line

Last edited:
Reactions: aracurd

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I could of sworn those nipples weren't brown before how do you revert the nude model back to its original state? Is it a pregnancy mechanic in game?

FerrousAssassin

Feb 15, 2019
does anyone know a cheat or a way to edit the game to make sofia a virgin again for good ending? Other than starting over or new game+

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
use breast recovery potion, you can buy it at beauty store.

must of been a bug in my save long time ago when i played this game i used potion and it didn't recover it wonder what caused the bug, unless you have to use it 100x?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
does anyone know a cheat or a way to edit the game to make sofia a virgin again for good ending? Other than starting over or new game+
isn't the cheat to mess with it press number 1 with a cheat enabled game folder? then move pages and I could swear its somewhere in the pages to edit the game stats

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
well, i found critical bug. When you activated first portal near Empire ruins, you can go further on map, cross the bridge. after that your game sets itself to state, when you talk to uncle for the first time about memory loss and being spirit witch. Ofc it locks all the quest that lie beyond that point.
Even worse, this bug still persists to this day in Ver 2.6. It looks like this bug locks down the Transformation command as well, so the recent complaints of being unable to transform after doing the Golden Apple/Mandragora Fruit quest, and hell, the Jewel of Poseidon quest as well, will be completely shut down since you NEED to cross the bridge to progress the virgin good ending Relic questline.

HOWEVER! This is an easy fix tbh. First, make sure that you activate one of the teleport gates that are on the other side of the bridge, Anvil for example. Next take your save to Save Editor, and change Variable #41 to 490 or 495, because bug reset that variable to 30, this is the Empire Questline variable. 490/495 is generally where you should be to cross over the bridge and into Anvil in search for the first artifact.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT CROSS THE BRIDGE AFTER YOU FIX IT, THE VARIABLE WILL RESET TO 30 AGAIN IF YOU DO. USE THE TELEPORTERS. It's an easy fix, but it gets annoying if you forget. And as always. ALWAYS KEEP A SPARE SAVE.

Smaller hint: Press the V or B key so you can set up your appearance sets. You have 9 slots each. The V key is for looks only, which means you can switch between each of the Patreon cosplay sets on the fly if you set them up. The B key is your equipment set and even has an auto set for when you wanna transform back to normal form.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes