RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
I got a bug where after I left Imperial city, the part when you cross the bridge and can freely roam CA1 map, The transform button or F, completely stop working. By that I mean after crossing the bridge, I can no longer transform to any other forms. And after the golden fruit quest, it forced me to come back to the city without the flying form to enter the castle, now I am stuck, cant continue, can't go to sleep, cant transform
Ok after searching for solution by load back one of my save file right before crossing that bridge, I tried to cross it again and immediately return to the castle, I was surprise that all the storyline got reset to the 1st day when you met your uncle. now I evenmore confuse, 10 hour of gameplay just gone like that

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Ok after searching for solution by load back one of my save file right before crossing that bridge, I tried to cross it again and immediately return to the castle, I was surprise that all the storyline got reset to the 1st day when you met your uncle. now I evenmore confuse, 10 hour of gameplay just gone like that
Yup that has generally been the experience of many players. The reason you are unable to transform is because game has reverted to a story state that where the tranform feature has not been unlocked yet. To overcome this, if you have the overlord armor already, then would be a good idea to just fly over it. everything will be fine then

chesire

May 5, 2017
I have to ask Can any kind soul give me the www/data and www/js folder?
just PM me the rar file I want to take a look at the Maps of this game and encrypting done by wolfzq.

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
some of them got the overlord witch form to fly across the river ignoring the bridge, but that will not you get virgin route (last i check even with new game+, since flying means losing virginity and you can't use the teleportation stone of prev play through so unsure how to get virgin route for this one)... what i did was downloading the cheat patch that was provided few pages back and use the teleportation cheat to teleport over the bridge..as long as you dont cross the bridge you won't trigger this bug

Jun 21, 2017
How do you beat this quest? It tells you to read the book, and does nothing after you read it. I'm guessing its a bug? 1602817509273.png
Edit: anyone who encounters this, you just have to ask all the questions the 1st time you talk with him in the room. If you say no questions the other book wont show up.

Last edited:

Rami 2030

Aug 21, 2017
Screenshot_20201029-062401_JoiPlay.jpg
(java exception was raised during method invocation)
Hi everyone and thanks in advance for the help im trying to play this game on my phone Note9 with this game emulator Joiplay But i got this ERROR just after i start the game before even the main menu showed up
All the others games works fine
I did not tried another version or source yet

chesire

May 5, 2017
View attachment 878117
Hi everyone and thanks in advance for the help im trying to play this game on my phone Note9 with this game emulator Joiplay But i got this ERROR just after i start the game before even the main menu showed up
What are the other games name? Kinda curious

Rami 2030

Aug 21, 2017
View attachment 878117
Ok i downloaded an older version 1.40 from this site onlyhgames.com and it's working
I don't know what the difference between the old and the latest version and what content I'm missing

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone have a save right after finishing Ghanon Castle?
I keep deleting the game after I'm done with it and at this point playing through the entire Jaene / Torres / Ghanon part of the game is just tiring. (To be clear, not asking for a full save, but one right after getting the "Death" transformation and saving the purple witch)

Reactions: Ashkun

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Since I don't have access to his Patreon or Discord. Wolfzq just posted something about the game. From what I can see, did he say he's going to update the game next month? After 2 months of no updates?

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Since I don't have access to his Patreon or Discord. Wolfzq just posted something about the game. From what I can see, did he say he's going to update the game next month? After 2 months of no updates?
Yeah the update would be next month and he released a complete translation patch for v2.6

Reactions: zerosakodl
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes