RPGM Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Here is the Debug Info For Joiplay One of the problems you guys are experiencing 'Cannot Read Property 'Length' null'

2020/12/14 18:59:47 --> JoiPlay-->
%c %c %c PixiJS 4.5.4 - ✰ WebGL ✰ %c %c %c %c ♥%c♥%c♥

background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0; background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0; color: #ff66a5; background: #030307; padding:5px 0; background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0; background: #ffc3dc; padding:5px 0; background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0; color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0; color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0; color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0; from line 27682
2020/12/14 18:59:49 --> JoiPlay--> TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null
at Wolfzq_Event.encrypt ( )
at Wolfzq_Event.checkUse ( )
at Wolfzq_Event.nc ( )
at Game_Player.reserveTransfer ( )
at Function.DataManager.setupNewGame [as default_setupNewGame] ( )
at Function.DataManager.setupNewGame ( )
at Scene_Boot.start ( )
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene ( ) from line 1983

Hope Someone Could Notice This And Any Help Is Appreciated

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
127.0.0.1 is a localhost, the message prompted where the error was. The best you can do is open code editor (visual code studio/notepad++) and navigate where the code failed to execute.

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
127.0.0.1 is a localhost, the message prompted where the error was. The best you can do is open code editor (visual code studio/notepad++) and navigate where the code failed to execute.
Well Problem Is Idk What This Means So I'm Just Posting It Here Hoping To Find Someone Knowledgeable in this kind of stuff

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Is there a new wiki because the one I've been using doesn't say anything about the Torres quest line

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
with the lack of tags... assuming it's not as good compared to the first one with H-content?
Your right, the first one in the series is much better, even the gameplay was better battles etc.. wasn't even a character thing or anything the reason why 2nd is crap is because of the annoying situations in the game, and overall its boring compared to the first.
I think the sequel though covers the tags as the original one had, if anything there should be more tags for the sequel, at the very least its the same, as the sequel has flashbacks, and most of it is long and boring.

I find that, mature quest , and swordswoman of the scarlet prison are a million x better than Curse armor 1 and 2 combined. Curse armor just has no direction, its filled with misc content that can make you happy and sick at the same time thus giving you blueballs at times. I couldn't get into the sequel because of the repeated areas you had to visit and the battle mechanics is poor. Most of us want classic rpg elements of the old school final fantasy / Dragon Quest genre. If it aint broke don't fix it.

Reactions: voltairepop

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
why when I want to play it
ScreenShot_20201219080950.png
this game came out by itself, why

can anyone help me

Last edited:

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
fix for a fatal bug:
after you met melissa and went to activate teleportation node in the empire ruin, if you go cross the bridge trying to active Anvil or other nodes, game progress will be reset to the beginning.

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
update logs:
1,Added bandits that can trigger combat H-scenes. In all the maps that contain these bandits, the Minotaur Montain Entrance is recommended.
2, Finished the Intro of the Torres City. Defeated by bandits can activated it. Save before playing this incompleted part of the game.
3, Finished Abaddon's Counterattack branch of losing to Succubi King of the Divine Artifact storyline
4, Optimized the blindfold and blinding system.
5, Finished all recollections of Owen's storyline.
6, Merchant in the Torres City now sales Bottled Body Fluid, it can be use to activate humanoid transformations.
7, Fixed players reported bugs.

1,Finished the grand ending of the Divine Artifact line,this storyline contains a large amount of contents and requires player to be virgin, please be aware before play it.
2, Hidden storyline is now available, Queen Transformation is available. The hidden storyline will not be the priority of the development, I will be focusing on the Slave City line that everyone wants to see.
3, Added the option of choosing Single Dialog Avatar.
4, Add eyepatch system, burrs wearer's vision untill taking off.
5, fixed player reported bugs.

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
update logs:
1,Added bandits that can trigger combat H-scenes. In all the maps that contain these bandits, the Minotaur Montain Entrance is recommended.
2, Finished the Intro of the Torres City. Defeated by bandits can activated it. Save before playing this incompleted part of the game.
3, Finished Abaddon's Counterattack branch of losing to Succubi King of the Divine Artifact storyline
4, Optimized the blindfold and blinding system.
5, Finished all recollections of Owen's storyline.
6, Merchant in the Torres City now sales Bottled Body Fluid, it can be use to activate humanoid transformations.
7, Fixed players reported bugs.

1,Finished the grand ending of the Divine Artifact line,this storyline contains a large amount of contents and requires player to be virgin, please be aware before play it.
2, Hidden storyline is now available, Queen Transformation is available. The hidden storyline will not be the priority of the development, I will be focusing on the Slave City line that everyone wants to see.
3, Added the option of choosing Single Dialog Avatar.
4, Add eyepatch system, burrs wearer's vision untill taking off.
5, fixed player reported bugs.
link games ver 2.7

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
v2.60
The final battle vs succubus king seems undefeatable.
Anyone managed to beat it without cheat?

My character is lv52.
The king's left arm keeps healing itseft when under 1/4 hp and healing main body when its under half hp.
Wiki says it would heal for 5 times at most, but in my battle it seems to be endless.
(funny thing is the game keeps crashing so I can only play til I consume about 50 advanced hp potions or fruits, then get kicked back to destop. Normally the enemy will trigger 25-30 times healed so I can't tell if its really endless LOL)

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes