draniece75

Dec 3, 2018
is there a gallery/reminiscene room in this game? If so can someone provide me a save at the gallery/room? can't seem to find it....

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
i got bug
can't buy information from melissa
Abbadon Line

This line is hard to get. To unlock it, you must do some quest in this order :

• hypnosis line (magic academy include)
  • parasite line
  • Guild line
  • Slave line (save the princess!)
  • after this, go talk to Melissa and pay her information. She will tell you a lot of thing and give you 3 anti-holy potions (the same one who save you from John divine power)
  • Prison line plus some more : go to the Prison and give tobacco to Robert 5 time. After this, you will talk to him about Abadon but he will get angry. Now you have to talk to him everynight (need a lockpick) and have sex with him until he tell you where is the magical stone. She will be on the beach where you landed after an evasion (Anvil port, at the west of the dock). During your prisons day, do some harvest and get some vegetables, you will need this.
  • Go talk to Aisha (the parasite girl) for get some informations about Abadon parasite (facultative if you wont get the true ending and aim a bad one)
  • if you aim the true ending and have some money to sped, buy some philtre (5 or 6 will be enough). If you need some money, a man seek a wind teacher in Anvil port. Go give some « wind lessons » each day until you have enough and a little more (more money will give you less dificults to have true end).
  • Go to Island village... and make a safe save...

Reactions: Viole Eleonora

neraloz

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know who will get stuck like me but...

I stuck at slave line at "find Gloria at arena" quest

after I try sooo many things (like thrown 1-2 hr away)

I completed it by repeat train with her at night(talk to her cage door and select trained...)

til my slave level 146 (you can check lv by the mirror)

then after that night, i try to train again and she said to meet her at the arena in daytime.

after awake, talk to her in daytime at arena, it should have a cutscene.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
I don't know who will get stuck like me but...

I stuck at slave line at "find Gloria at arena" quest

after I try sooo many things (like thrown 1-2 hr away)

I completed it by repeat train with her at night(talk to her cage door and select trained...)

til my slave level 146 (you can check lv by the mirror)

then after that night, i try to train again and she said to meet her at the arena in daytime.

after awake, talk to her in daytime at arena, it should have a cutscene.
if you stuck or not what you wanted you can always escape, the game have many ending and when new game+ make sure don do the same mistake again

neraloz

Jun 6, 2017
if you stuck or not what you wanted you can always escape, the game have many ending and when new game+ make sure don do the same mistake again
for me, it's not mistake.

I just try to play through every content.

and in my time, no one talk about this (i don't find the answer even ask google.)

so i just share for people who want to finish this quest.

who don't want to give up and just walk away.

draniece75

Dec 3, 2018
Use the dimensional portal and talk to cecilia she'll give you the options to go to CG or memory room
do you perhaps have a savefile at the CG room? most of the save file doesn't seem to work.... as in i extracted the save files into the save folder but it doesn't appear when i open up the load

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
do you perhaps have a savefile at the CG room? most of the save file doesn't seem to work.... as in i extracted the save files into the save folder but it doesn't appear when i open up the load
if i still remember you need to lose virgin and use your skill with some lust cost to teleport it is located at where you store your lust point that demon girl is called cecilia interact with her you will see the option to use dimensional i recommend to safe save b4 u enter.

Dec 19, 2018
Dude

That not the solution i am see walkthrought too in wiki

I am done my abaddon ending and fight wolfgod

I am using cheat that provide in game so my item all number is 999

So all i need is making my guild quest back to 0

And that my solution found by myself

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
You can see the save file in the wolfzq blog. This is a virgin save so you need to sleep a couple of times.

any up-to-date English save? This one kinda breaks all the names.

I did legit few routes.. now I'm at point where I want to get rest of game with complete save..

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes