Terryll

Jan 12, 2018
I have tried following the instructions from the link on page 49. I would put a link but I cannot yet sorry.
I have not been able to unpack the game.exe. When I run the EnigmaVBUnpacker on the game.exe the unpacker said a file was hacked and would not unpack the exe.
I tried to get an updated version of the EnigmaVBunpacker and my computer was screaming Trojan so I have not wanted to play with that.

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017
I have tried following the instructions from the link on page 49. I would put a link but I cannot yet sorry.
I have not been able to unpack the game.exe. When I run the EnigmaVBUnpacker on the game.exe the unpacker said a file was hacked and would not unpack the exe.
I tried to get an updated version of the EnigmaVBunpacker and my computer was screaming Trojan so I have not wanted to play with that.
You're not alone then,same happened to me.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
If the folder of the game contains a www folder already, then it is already unpacked, and you then SKIP the unpacking steps. and just download the plugin, copy the files in the cheat menu folder from the archive into the same folder as game.exe. that means the CONTENTS of the folder, not the folder. then either run the proveded exe, or edit the plugin.js file yourself.

Reactions: Stuk

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017
If the folder of the game contains a www folder already, then it is already unpacked, and you then SKIP the unpacking steps. and just download the plugin, copy the files in the cheat menu folder from the archive into the same folder as game.exe. that means the CONTENTS of the folder, not the folder. then either run the proveded exe, or edit the plugin.js file yourself.
Thanks pal, it worked apparently.

Rexian

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone explain how gear, stats, levels, and stages of armor work/overlap? And how mimicry fits into those. (Do you actually equip the items, is it just for show, do the stats apply, are you naked with/without it, etc.)?

I’ve been enjoying the general gameplay, but I can’t seem to figure out the numbers side of things...

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
Can someone explain how gear, stats, levels, and stages of armor work/overlap? And how mimicry fits into those. (Do you actually equip the items, is it just for show, do the stats apply, are you naked with/without it, etc.)?

I’ve been enjoying the general gameplay, but I can’t seem to figure out the numbers side of things...
as i understand it, mimicry only takes effect when the players sexual power is about 6000, i think, when the Armour it self manifests. pressing 'D' opens the mimicry menu to let you equip your gear in the inventory which the armour will 'assume the form of' and take on that gears stats. once you fall below the sexual powers thresh hold to manifest the armor, it will disappear and the player will have to equip their normal gear.

the other steps of the armors progression, None > Collar > Chains, before the armor forms, can all be worn under your normal gear.

its rather clunky as game design goes im afraid

Reactions: DLSmaster
Aug 5, 2017
I'm Bashing my head against a wall here. After I free myself from Rowling Manor the first time how do I go back for revenge? Can't seem to find her house.

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
I'm Bashing my head against a wall here. After I free myself from Rowling Manor the first time how do I go back for revenge? Can't seem to find her house.
hmmm, might need a refresher on how you got trapped at rowling manor, i dont recall who that is.
i do recall a manor in the village south of anvill city? might need more details to narrow it down a bit more

Aug 5, 2017
hmmm, might need a refresher on how you got trapped at rowling manor, i dont recall who that is.
i do recall a manor in the village south of anvill city? might need more details to narrow it down a bit more
Got caught by doing equipment test for the shop in the west district starting city. Chat Signed Contract turned out to be slave contract. Need more info?

Also is there a certain sexual power level to use magic?

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
Got caught by doing equipment test for the shop in the west district starting city. Chat Signed Contract turned out to be slave contract. Need more info?

Also is there a certain sexual power level to use magic?
normal fire magic scales with new spells from the the characters level, plus some new elements for doing the relic line.
slut skills scale with new abilities from sexual power and completing elements of some quest lines. like getting the meat toilet skill from the academy

as for Rowling manor, i dont think the manor exists in the game world outside the one dungeon the player is taken to during the short enslavement scene. the only way back as far as i can tell is to go back to the slums district sex shop at night and talk to lilith who will be in the front room after your first abduction. where you can ask to be sent back as a slave for a repeated scene.

i could be wrong tho, i never did figure out how to get to empire city in the center of the map, its not apart of the relic normal line, or apart of the true parasite line.

Aug 5, 2017
normal fire magic scales with new spells from the the characters level, plus some new elements for doing the relic line.
slut skills scale with new abilities from sexual power and completing elements of some quest lines. like getting the meat toilet skill from the academy

as for Rowling manor, i dont think the manor exists in the game world outside the one dungeon the player is taken to during the short enslavement scene. the only way back as far as i can tell is to go back to the slums district sex shop at night and talk to lilith who will be in the front room after your first abduction. where you can ask to be sent back as a slave for a repeated scene.

i could be wrong tho, i never did figure out how to get to empire city in the center of the map, its not apart of the relic normal line, or apart of the true parasite line.

Ah okay, Just asking because every time I try to use my magic its grayed out for some reason. That stinks we can't get revenge, maybe I should just ask the creator for a hint.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Ah okay, Just asking because every time I try to use my magic its grayed out for some reason. That stinks we can't get revenge, maybe I should just ask the creator for a hint.
Are you wearing a magic felsteel collar? if so that prevents you from using magic until it is removed. If you became a permanent slave i don't know how to get it removed at that point, but so long as you are not a permanent slave you can get it removed at the armor shop from the girl in the side room and not the counter.

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
Are you wearing a magic felsteel collar? if so that prevents you from using magic until it is removed. If you became a permanent slave i don't know how to get it removed at that point, but so long as you are not a permanent slave you can get it removed at the armor shop from the girl in the side room and not the counter.
yeah, just noticed that after looking in to the short futrani slave quest, (Rowling manor), you get left with a chastity belt and a collar, both could lock out your magic. costs about 50,000 gold to remove the collar, rather annoying
upload_2018-4-7_22-22-59.png

frdfs

Mar 30, 2018
Anyone know how to escape from the succubi zone? Its the second time you go down the well in anvil city. I can't find the key no matter what.

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone know how to escape from the succubi zone? Its the second time you go down the well in anvil city. I can't find the key no matter what.
the location really should have some sparkles or something to get the players attention, maybe throw in some red herrings to make it a real puzzle, but they are hidden in a invisible dick location

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frdfs

Mar 30, 2018
T
the location really should have some sparkles or something to get the players attention, maybe throw in some red herrings to make it a real puzzle, but they are hidden in a invisible dick location

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a LOT! I would never have found that.

Xizl

Apr 7, 2018
Started game on hard, lost battle to bandits in forest and end in slavery. So now I have 49 hp and cant fight on arena or recive training from master (cuz of low health condition). Is is possible to somehow solve this problem or i should start a new game?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
To start the Abadon quest you need to complete the guild line quest i sided with Owen dont know if othervise works too. Then you can pick in the guild quest on the righ side npc special quests. That get you to Torres as a slawe i recomend to qrind out your free movement before starting this by doing so it become quicker to become the trainer. I ended it with killing the castellan dont know if otherwise works. To kill him you need to below 500 loyality towards him CHECK THIS BY MIRRORS. Then after you get out talk to Melissa at the guild check your quest and you should see the line. YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE GAME MAIN QUEST AND CHOSE TO EXPLORE SIDE QUESTS TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO MELLISA.

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018

all costmes
To anyone who doesn't know, unless I overlooked something, you can just take the www/img/pictures/patreon folder and drag it into your most current Cursed Armor installation and everything appears to work. As far as I can tell, starting a new game is not necessary; the outfits are save game compatible. It has about 92% of the costumes, but does seem to struggle with content on the 2nd floor of the Patreon house.

I'm curious to know (I'm a new user) has wolfzq noticed this forum yet? He seems to have made it a full-time job for himself to scour the Internet for these kinds of links and demand they be taken down. It wouldn't surprise me if he spends more time submitting take-down notices than he does working on the actual game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darx239

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I'm curious to know (I'm a new user) has wolfzq noticed this forum yet? He seems to have made it a full-time job for himself to scour the Internet for these kinds of links and demand they be taken down. It wouldn't surprise me if he spends more time submitting take-down notices than he does working on the actual game.
Maybe. Check to see if he made an account and did this
Capture+_2018-04-07-13-32-30.png

He's Chinese and in china there's basiaclly no copy right laws so he might not know what to do with people steal his work

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes