DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
To anyone who doesn't know, unless I overlooked something, you can just take the www/img/pictures/patreon folder and drag it into your most current Cursed Armor installation and everything appears to work. As far as I can tell, starting a new game is not necessary; the outfits are save game compatible. It has about 92% of the costumes, but does seem to struggle with content on the 2nd floor of the Patreon house.
I'll be dammed it works!

Reactions: ReMeDy

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
A question, if anyone knows, Is there a way you can be naked without having to be thrown into jail at all, if so how?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

all costmes
Alright, I just tested this with the RPG-Maker's Cheat thing, it does not contains all of the costumes at all, I can't quite tell how much there is missing, I know there's a fair amount though that is, but most are there thought.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
it has all the actually released costumes for 16$ patreons, as i said before even being a patreon myself there have been costumes listed in the cheat menu that simple do not work. This is because they were probably planned items and removed, or they are special investor level only patreon items custom made just for them. I can't tel you for sure. I can only tell you that some items are not active even for paying patreons.

I tested and compared this version to mine and it has all of the items i have in my game. As far as the second floor of the patreon house that has been removed in my version as that was the floor for custom specific user items that he doesn't release to everyone.

Reactions: XxRudeBeerxX

Ergast

May 31, 2017
It's missing the captain set, the miko set, part of the enoshima something set (it only has the crown), most of the seven sins sets, the saito or saizo set (I'm working from memory, here), almost all the slutty gladiator set (only the collar works, IIRC), the body of the meat stool set and a few other things that I suspect were from older builds and had been removed. All in all, it has most of the costumes, but there are a few missing.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Started game on hard, lost battle to bandits in forest and end in slavery. So now I have 49 hp and cant fight on arena or recive training from master (cuz of low health condition). Is is possible to somehow solve this problem or i should start a new game?
you don't have to kill the things in the arena you only have to not touch them for 60 seconds.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
fuck and have them cum in you lol (5 points each)
absorb the cum in your womb (500 is 100 SP), although that adds to fall & curse

You will lose SP daily if you're in the slave island.. (I'm kinda stuck here atm)

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
Okay, this game was a lot more complex than I thought. I finally defeated the wolf goddess. Not sure if there is any content I'm missing besides minor variations of scenes.

Here's some hints for people who are trying. If you have specific questions, ask away and I'll do my best to answer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps!

Also, anyone know how to get the the variations in the sacred ox scene during the guildmaster questline where you save a convoy and the ox? This is right after you get pumped full of lust drugs and philitre.

Last edited:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
night shop has big breast clothing that's just bigger boobs. you can be naked like that
Maybe I should asked. Is there a way with mimicry, that allows you to be either naked or semi naked, that you don't gets caught at all & thrown into jail at all, when you wears underwear or lingerie as well?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Maybe I should asked. Is there a way with mimicry, that allows you to be either naked or semi naked, that you don't gets caught at all & thrown into jail at all, when you wears underwear or lingerie as well?
sorry but you just need to be wearing something or it's off to jail with you

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
sorry but you just need to be wearing something or it's off to jail with you
I could have swear that, in the older versions that, you could have a way that you can be naked or semi naked even with or without the use of the mimicry though.....

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Are any of the main quest worth it to get a soul contract for Lilina? Like do they give spells or skills, and what not..

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I could have swear that, in the older versions that, you could have a way that you can be naked or semi naked even with or without the use of the mimicry though.....
i think you need no shame or something but you still go to jail
Are any of the main quest worth it to get a soul contract for Lilina? Like do they give spells or skills, and what not..
yes. all of the quests expect the first and 3rd

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
if you take all the soul contracts and go for the 'bad end' you can keep all of the new skills and spells from a few of the contracts (ice, fire and earth) and use them in the new game plus with no soul contracts

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
I take it the version of the game MystZERO linked is the latest one (uploaded to a site like this) and also includes the CG DLC thing...?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes