xdddxdddxd

Mar 13, 2018
How do i become a futa? I am already going to the place next to the prison in the old town at night but i keep on getting the same scene.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
How do i become a futa? I am already going to the place next to the prison in the old town at night but i keep on getting the same scene.
You get it from Melissa(?) in the guild. You can go to her house at night or keep hiring her. It's the same person that gives you an item. They are on the right of the guild and in a black cloak.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
You get it from Melissa(?) in the guild. You can go to her house at night or keep hiring her. It's the same person that gives you an item. They are on the right of the guild and in a black cloak.
I forgot, is there any girl on girl stuff with others, when you are a Futa, besides with Melissa?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
If any of you are using the cheat menu, don't bring it over from the f95 version of cursed armor, but download from
Or update it if you did, since they fixed the speed hack (I was having problems with this on the unicorn farm.. it is fixed if you save it again)

but hey if you look at the included Extension_Example for cheat menu there is:
Cheat_Menu_Cursed_Armor.js
which adds editable Cursed Stats and mini game cheats to the cheat menu :)

you need both lines in plugin.js
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Cheat_Menu_Cursed_Armor","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}

Last edited:

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a walkthrough somewhere for this game? I'm stuck on the slave island after being bought by the castellan right now and have no idea what to do.
Cant find the water needed to escape.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
best to search the thread with google/bing/duckduckgo with
"[search term] site: "

Reactions: abao

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i found some usefull info in this thread, but its too large (50 page). someone/mod plz update to post #1.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
But this link also is a lack of some custumes.
and what costume are you missing that you can get through legitimate in game shops and events?

If you are cheating in items, don't expect them all to work. Who knows why they are listed in the cheat menu, but since they can't be gotten in game normally.

I've compared it to my own version which is the legit patreon version with the 150$ dlc costumes, and it is missing the exact same costumes as I am.

your getting the game and the dlc someone paid for for free, maybe don't complain so much, and be grateful for what you get yeah?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes