Nov 18, 2023
oh, exactly... Is there any way to fix the skins in the basement? or cut out non-working faces for example (I’m talking about the patreon version 2.50):unsure:

useryigo123

May 10, 2023
Okay, but where do you get patreon costumes from? Also just putting in the images doesn't work. Also the traders need to be there, but thy aren't.
2.60 doens't show me the traders.

Additionally taking 1st the all patreon costumes version and putting 2.60 on top of it doesn't seem to work. There're also no patreon costumes in the shop, nor the traders.

EDIT:
v2.50 also doesn't show me the traders, nor the basement.
You also need to change the map 134 and map 27 to show the traders. It will be easier if you have a rpg maker. You can find events that hide those traders and delete them. It is event 8 in map 27 and event 10 in 134.

useryigo123

May 10, 2023
You can replace the file in the folder www/dataEN to see the traders. Please notice that pictures of some clothes in the second floor are still missing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: leSagi

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
You can replace the file in the folder www/dataEN to see the traders. Please notice that pictures of some clothes in the second floor are still missing.
Okay next. The items, that are missing are in the folder. I put them manually there, but the system still can't find them. Like $ushou25.png , it's there, but it doesn't get loaded. Instead the system tells me, the picture is missing. How can that be?
Is there a file with a path to all pictures?

EDIT: Nvm ... I just forgot to replace the Z_All.js. So thank you a lot.

EDIT2: Well, I rejoiced to soon. Files like $hand4.png in img/pictures/lilina/cloth/$hand4.png are still missing. Also img/pictures/lilina/breast/0/breast2.png.
There must be some code in Z_All.js, that misses it. Other parts of the same armors are showing, but not these. caI 2.60 patreon.png

Last edited:

useryigo123

May 10, 2023
Okay next. The items, that are missing are in the folder. I put them manually there, but the system still can't find them. Like $ushou25.png , it's there, but it doesn't get loaded. Instead the system tells me, the picture is missing. How can that be?

EDIT2: Well, I rejoiced to soon. Files like $hand4.png in img/pictures/lilina/cloth/$hand4.png are still missing. Also img/pictures/lilina/breast/0/breast2.png.
There must be some code in Z_All.js, that misses it. Other parts of the same armors are showing, but not these. View attachment 3958972
Yes, you are right. Some pictures of faces and hands are not shown properly. A way to fix this is that you find the pictures in the www/patreon folder and encode the picture then put it in the www/lilina folder. You can use to encode pictures.

useryigo123

May 10, 2023

There must be some code in Z_All.js, that misses it. Other parts of the same armors are showing, but not these. View attachment 3958972
To fully solve this problem, a better way is to decode everything in www/lilina folder and add a copy of www/patreon folder into it. Then you find www/js/rpg_core.js, search for "Decrypter._ignorePath" and replace "img/pictures/patreon" with "img/pictures/patreon", "img/pictures/lilina"

useryigo123

May 10, 2023
Here is the changed file. For anyone who wants to use it, please notice that you need to decode EVERYTHING in www/lilina folder and subfolder, otherwise a lot pictures will not show properly.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
If I understand it right, you ment having a .rpgmvp and a .png file of the same file should it be then in the same folder?
When I decrypt .png files, they wont get shown ingame.

Temaio

Aug 25, 2024
How to get pregnant in the game?
Can i get pregnant without finishing the magic academy line?
If no how can i bet byrel i tried to much but the only end i get is the raped by ross

Rosemyne

Oct 22, 2021
Here is the changed file. For anyone who wants to use it, please notice that you need to decode EVERYTHING in www/lilina folder and subfolder, otherwise a lot pictures will not show properly.
can you please shear your modded version of v2.60 with the patreon outfits as I can't seem to get it to work properly.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes