Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Looks like WAY too many males that's not NTR or gay... :rolleyes:
No the developer already say this and some moderatory cleared the topic of this type of discussion, so let's not start again.
I just can tell you that the developer say that the game is based on the MC who fuck all the women.
The MC steal all the women to other men.
The men are there only for the plot and to see they women/wife stolen be MC (MC fuck all the women/wife/girls and so on).
At last this was one of the messages remove, when the moderator cleared and purge the topic from NTR comment.
So lets this topic/game stay clean

Reactions: EJW and Larry2000

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
ojot sorry to ask this. Just now i think i finish this new update? But i do not understand something.
Can we do something with Rita? After the event where the MC's mother/aunt return from the beach. I try to go out at night.
I meet Celine, i go to her house, where she give me a blowjob. So after i cant meet her again i think i end her event. (hope to see a repetible event with Celine).
But with Rita, she continue to tell me come back tomorrow. I try to choice i wanna fuck you, but nothing. If i choice i wanna see you in private me persuasion continue to level up. Now i have 20 persuasion. But Rita continue to tell me only "come tomorrow" Am I the one doing something wrong? Or is there nothing else to do at the moment?

ojot

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
ojot sorry to ask this. Just now i think i finish this new update? But i do not understand something.
Can we do something with Rita? After the event where the MC's mother/aunt return from the beach. I try to go out at night.
I meet Celine, i go to her house, where she give me a blowjob. So after i cant meet her again i think i end her event. (hope to see a repetible event with Celine).
But with Rita, she continue to tell me come back tomorrow. I try to choice i wanna fuck you, but nothing. If i choice i wanna see you in private me persuasion continue to level up. Now i have 20 persuasion. But Rita continue to tell me only "come tomorrow" Am I the one doing something wrong? Or is there nothing else to do at the moment?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I too await answers

Game is broken -- It looks Celine's scene over and over at night.
It's the end of her history for now.

Any gallery mod?
Not yet.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This looks like it could be an interesting game and the mom in particular is a nice looking koikatsu model but you need to do something about you your interface dev. Arrows on the edge of the screen is pretty much the worst way to implement a sandbox. You need a map screen and icons on the bottom for the individual rooms.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So it's not a harem.. You don't have damn routes in Harem.. glad I read a few threads before I started to play a fake harem game.

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
New game required? Clicking arrow keys just kept kicking me back to the main menu. And now I'm getting multiple errors about missing variables...

Interesting game, but the bugs are really weighing it down.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
every fucking dev... it's getting crazy at this point. why the fuck do they keep trying to create some mind blowing huge video game. all people want is a simple fucking VN with lots of fucking, and a decent storyline where you can fuck anyone you want. throw in some ntr gangbang loli for the more mature fans, and you're done. make you money and move on to the next game... no, better go big and burn out before game even started XD

• Angry
Reactions: molva and EJW

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I can't animate in CharaStudio due to my setup limitation, but the hscenes are animated, using several renders.
I tried to make a animated video and I did (see in spoiler), it's in the game and it's very very short, the problem is that it took too long to render.

I'm assuming you're using Video Exporter? Here's how I do it.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes