Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cursed Overlord 2 [v0.22] [King's Turtle] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [141 MB]
- - -

Mac [128 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kevklour
Jun 6, 2020
I am trying the game, it seems unimpressive to me because the previous game was impossible for me to enjoy without using cheat codes and loading constantly due to errors and out of place difficulties. I am about to try it on Android since the current game on PC bothers me. It threw errors, the truth is that they started badly, the graphics did not improve at all, I even think it lost its grace. It is assumed that if in the first game you were a semi-god, currently you should be immortal and not a disabled person with one arm and all the previous girls died, it remains the same with only Two languages should add at least Spanish and Portuguese. At least try to design this time something more attractive and without bugs or failures since it discourages supporting a poorly designed project.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cursed Overlord 2 [v0.24] [King's Turtle] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [145 MB]
- - -

Mac [133 MB]
- - -

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Товарищ, пишу на родном русском) В версии для андроид всё очень плохо, жесты, которые обычны в ренпае, не работают, в результате даже сохраняться не получается. Только недавно первую часть прошёл, всё супер) Надеюсь, андроид версию поправишь, и удачи тебе)
А какие жесты не работают? Для сохранений и прочего в игре есть КПК. И на сколько все плохо по вашему мнению? По моему это лучшее что можно было сделать учитывая специфику игры и движка.

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Что такое КПК? Как его включить на андроиде или где он находится? Потому что как сохраняться или заходить в меню я так и не понял.
В первой части была кнопка меню в углу снизу справа, как я помню.
В целом первая часть была шикарная, во вторую я пока дальше пролога не играл из-за моих проблем с сохранением, но диалоги как обычно шикарны)
И да, согласен, сделать такую ходьбу для ренпая, на котором обычно новеллы пилят, это прям хорошо
Чтоб получить КПК вам нужно сходить к механику Ребекке, она даст начальное вооружение и КПК, это начальный квест и Айшет об этом говорит. Иконка КПК будет отображается в левом нижнем углу. У КПК много функций: характеристики персонажа и девушек, инвентарь, управление и информация о поселении, квесты, сохранение и загрузка игры и многое другое.

Да уж, я постарался сделать специфичную игру на ренпае:ROFLMAO: Несмотря на некоторые неисправимые проблемы, получилось неплохо.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cursed Overlord 2 [v0.26] [King's Turtle] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [143 MB]
- - -

Mac [134 MB]
- - -

Reactions: Daiji and eric78

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cursed Overlord 2 [v0.28] [King's Turtle]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Reactions: hoodoo1022

DragonRay

Jul 29, 2017
Terrible on Android. Hate the movement. Enemies should disappear or not be intractable for a few seconds after running away. They seem to always spawn where you need to loot so you get in an infinite long battle with them unless your able to kill them which is hard when you can't hit them before they kill you and you respawn in same situation till its game over.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CursedOverlord2-0.30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote